[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This piece of CGI shit in Batman VS Superman /tv/ tricked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: bvs dawn.jpg (24 KB, 655x360) Image search: [Google]
bvs dawn.jpg
24 KB, 655x360
>This piece of CGI shit in Batman VS Superman

/tv/ tricked me. This movie fucking sucked and is not fucking """""kino""""" in anyway.
>>
>>68868797
Your fault for falling for the meme
>>
Pleb
>>
>>68868797
>half of this board hates everything
>"You tricked me"
>>
File: will smith face.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
will smith face.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>he lets /tv/ dictate what he watches
>>
>>68868797
>he thinks Kino means good :3
>>
File: 473248234.jpg (3 MB, 3943x3174) Image search: [Google]
473248234.jpg
3 MB, 3943x3174
>>68868797
>A reading from the Acts of Man of Steel
>Scene 2:13: Selected passages

>3 And I heard a loud voice from the cinema saying, "Look! Snyder's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and Snyder himself will be with them and be their saviour.

>4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more repetitive or safe or cheap comedy or quips, for the old order of Marvel movies has passed away."

>13 And so they hated him, and persecuted him. The critics crucified him and threw rotten tomatoes at him.

>14 But he persevered and gained strength from the audience, and so we will persevere.

>15 And he stands by the right side of the spirit of Kino, and draws inspiration from it, and so will his followers.

>22 During the filming of the port battle at Batman v Superman, Snyder was found wandering along the port.

>23 In one of such instances he walked on water while carrying an IMAX camera on one hand, which greatly terrified his cast and crew at that time.

>24 Affleck, out of fear, shouted "Snyder, if it is you, tell me to come to the water!"

>25 "Come". Snyder said.

>26 Affleck stepped on the water and walked for a few feet but then sank. He cried out "Snyder, hast thou forsaken me? Save me, oh dear brother!"

>27 Immediately Snyder reached out his hand and caught him.

>28 Snyder exclaimed, "Bin Muhammad Afflecki, why did you doubt?"

>29 And so the heretic one vowed to spread the word.
>>
>>68868838
Nigga everytime this film is mentioned it is being hailed and praised
>>
You can't make this up.
Judging if a movie is good or not based solely on your opinion of the CG might be the most plebeian thing a man can do.
This thread proves that your attention was focused on the wrong things while watching it.
>>
File: doomsdaydotjpeg.jpg (478 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
doomsdaydotjpeg.jpg
478 KB, 900x900
I didn't like BvS but it had two things going for it that the Doomsday fight ruined

It had smarter themes and ideas than most capeshit flicks, but it never really leads to anything besides a really dumb lame CGI monster fight. It reminded of the robot in Thor is was anticlimatic and lame.

Despite the CGI, all the fighting and cinematography was pretty decent before Doomsday. I loved the Batman warehouse scene.
But this fight looked like a rushed brown electrical eyesore, it wasn't even a fun or interesting fight.
>>
>>68868999
bvs impales itself on a stake called DCCU. If you removed all the DCCU elements including wonder woman it would have been top kino
>>
>>68868934
you never come on here much
>>
>>68869055
I come here daily. This film has been getting praise and whenever it does get negative comments, you guys come out the woodworks and say "hurr he didn't get".
>>
They should've just made Doomsday into a Hulk clone as a jab at Marvel.
Doomsday was designed to basically be The Hulk anyhow.
Giving him electric powers just so he could knock out a TV feed was retarded.
>>
>>68868885
a bit autistic but quality screencap nevertheless
>>
>>68868797
It helps of you're not 12 years old. Stick with Disney kiddy stuff
>>
>>68868999

that's the bread and butter of comic books, though. they tend to have some pretty cool ideas or concepts that are nearly always thrown out the window for the sake of a fight sequence. there are exceptions, but conflict resolution tends to be very weak in comic books and superhero movies.
>>
>>68868797
Its too smart for you quip fag
>>
>>68869116
Should have been Bizarro desu

>lex brings Zod back to life
>he slowly becomes bizarro
>superman has to fight the man he once killed
>>
>>68868999
The robot in Thor was not the final boss.
>>
>>68869104
lmao surely you're joking, it is universally shat on with like 2 shitposters (me included) who vehemently defend it and say 2deep4u
>>
>>68868885
There should be a short video about this
>>
>>68869336
Have you seen this thread? No on is defending OP. Everyone is saying he is a pleb and that he should stick to Marvel shits. How is that "universally hated"?
>>
>>68868797
wake me up
>>
>>68868797
some people are too stupid to get it
>>
>>68869046
i have a feeling that the studio didn't fire snyder because they knew they did it
If im not mistaken, they are giving David Ayer total creative control to SS and if it does well i bet they will do that from now on. Frankly that'd be nice considering Marvel openly doesnt care about quality
>>
>>68868797
Fuck off. Go watch another Disney shitfest
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.