[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there crosses in the background?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: vlcsnap-error530.png (528 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error530.png
528 KB, 1280x528
What did Snyder mean by this?
>>
le supa man is jesus christ xD
>>
>>68867353
Baby's first allusion.
Dig deeper into the movie and you'll find the real meat of the imagery.
>>
Yay good quality pics
>>
why the fuck is the cinematography in dc films so far beyond marvel
>>
>>68867353
where is this pic from? is there a high quality rip out there?
>>
>>68867487
There's a mandarin HD-TC rip.
>>
>>68867472
because the only two DC films to be released so far were done by a cinematographer pretending to be a director
>>
File: peter_paul_rubens_068.jpg (424 KB, 1576x2174) Image search: [Google]
peter_paul_rubens_068.jpg
424 KB, 1576x2174
>>68867353
>Snyder still thinks his disgustingly processed visuals are art
>>
File: 98238482346233.jpg (3 MB, 3943x3174) Image search: [Google]
98238482346233.jpg
3 MB, 3943x3174
>A reading from the Acts of Man of Steel
>Scene 2:13: Selected passages

>3 And I heard a loud voice from the cinema saying, "Look! Snyder's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and Snyder himself will be with them and be their saviour.

>4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more repetitive or safe or cheap comedy or quips, for the old order of Marvel movies has passed away."

>13 And so they hated him, and persecuted him. The critics crucified him and threw rotten tomatoes at him.

>14 But he persevered and gained strength from the audience, and so we will persevere.

>15 And he stands by the right side of the spirit of Kino, and draws inspiration from it, and so will his followers.

>22 During the filming of the port battle at Batman v Superman, Snyder was found wandering along the port.

>23 In one of such instances he walked on water while carrying an IMAX camera on one hand, which greatly terrified his cast and crew at that time.

>24 Affleck, out of fear, shouted "Snyder, if it is you, tell me to come to the water!"

>25 "Come". Snyder said.

>26 Affleck stepped on the water and walked for a few feet but then sank. He cried out "Snyder, hast thou forsaken me? Save me, oh dear brother!"

>27 Immediately Snyder reached out his hand and caught him.

>28 Snyder exclaimed, "Bin Muhammad Afflecki, why did you doubt?"

>29 And so the heretic one vowed to spread the word.
>>
>>68867353
>UGHHHHHHH JESUS 2DEEP4U
>>
>uses "deep" imagery without being able to even make a competent film

If you instagram a turd, does it become kino?

edit: The Holy Mountain. Bravo Zack
>>
>>68867353
shes a jesus killer
>>
>>68867802
Snyder movies are the ultimate pleb filters.

The turd burglars will attach themselves to one thing (muh jesus, muh martha), while missing the forest for the trees and somehow not even being able to asses what the movies are even about.

Dig deeper plebeians.
>>
>>68867909
>tfw a post you made the day is before is now someones pasta

feelsgoodman
>>
>>68867694
thanks
very interesting read
>>
Is there a decent rip out? I want to witness the train wreck.
>>
File: The Batman.webm (3 MB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
The Batman.webm
3 MB, 1280x534
>>68868983
Apparently this >>68867487

Do us a favor and make a webm of the Batman warehouse fight if you have the ability.
>>
File: evans.jpg (49 KB, 676x720) Image search: [Google]
evans.jpg
49 KB, 676x720
>>68867440
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.