[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cop Dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: copdog.jpg (61 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
copdog.jpg
61 KB, 350x500
Great movie, but did they really need the bit where cop dog sexually harassed a female fellow officer to the point where she committed suicide?
>>
>>68865931
>Getting upset that the unneeded chick officer offs herself
>Doesn't even mention the illegal immigrant rape dungeon the dog knew about but didn't report because his childhood friend ran it

Also, the cannibalism scene was waaaay too graphic for me. I know the junkie was high on meth but did they have to show him eating that baby alive? It went on for at least five minutes.
>>
I especially enjoyed the part where cop dog breaks that black kids finger for talking back
>>
>>68865931

I thought the scene were he shot the unarmed black kid for selling dope was a bit too much, but when you look back on the beginning and how his owner got addicted to it, I can understand why he did it
>>
the dog actor was so fucking bad, he clearly wasnt even trying and on top of that the character was a total scumbag. ugh. REEEEEEEEE

who the fuck busts someone for underaged drinking at a family barbecue??? and then later on he assaults that homeless person who in case you forgot had ALREADY been tazed. for fucking loitering. all clearly because chief took him off that kingpin case (which he wasn't going to crack anyway without a warrant; you're a fucking dog bro, stick to street dealers) and he just needed a target to take his meathead rage out on.

fuck this movie. ive never used fuck this many times but i despised everything about this production and the story and what it stood for.
>>
Sad, really. Sniffing for all those drugs leading to his eventual addiction to heroin is heartbreaking.

He had a chance to pay back the mob if he had collected the bounties from those rapists. I'll never understand why he didn't.
>>
File: 1461313947336.png (273 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
1461313947336.png
273 KB, 270x551
Army Dog was a better film, I felt that it did a much better job in expressing its main anti-war theme, and had superior character development throughout the film. You can actuallt see Connor change from a small pup with bright eyes and a bushy tail, to the gray wolf we see him as near the end of the film.
Near the beginning, he would watch in horror as Mark Wahlberg would slice the Achilles heels of multiple Vietnamese women and children before slathering them in napalm and setting them alight, but near the end, Connor would maul the faces of Vietnamese men before knotting their wives in front of their children.
Truly the film of the century.

Not to say that cop dog wasn't an amazing film, the depiction of gang violence in the United States was horrifyingly accurate, and I felt that the actors may have gotten a bit too into it.
>>
Since when is this a meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1242x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1242x905
>not 'Cool Dog'
Just fuck off pham
>>
>>68867570
newfag
>>
>sex scene
>not doggy style

Missed opportunity desu
>>
File: 1424131908266.gif (779 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
1424131908266.gif
779 KB, 400x211
>>68865931
>that part where he's investigating the crime scenes of the cannibal Jeffery doghmer
its a PG rating for fucks sake
>>
>>68865931
i stopped watching when the rape scene came on, my wife's daughter started crying
>>
>That scene where Cop Dog shoots that one cartel member in the back of the skull gangland style in front of his kids.

Boy he sure took a bite of crime that day.
>>
>That one scene where he gets drunk at a bar and picks up a his go to hooker and the morning after he acts all ungrateful and discourteous towards her which leads to her storming out, still getting dressed as she does so. "dammit Cop Dog, you won't let anyone get close to you! If you're not careful you'll lose everyone you care about!". Cop Dog, still in bed, turns over saying nothing with an angry yet anxious look on his face.
>>
>>68865931
>that scene where cop dog is forced to watch a brutal rape and murder and is powerless to stop it
Horrifying stuff
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460761487178.jpg (76 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460761487178.jpg
76 KB, 643x960
>>68865931
I don't know how he does it but Mark Walberg always manages to leave me speechless during these roles...

I understand the feud between he and the dog catcher went back long before the murders started but don't you think the scene where Mark force-feeds him the bucket of dog testicles went a bit too far?
>>
it was ok but the rape scene was a bit much, a few people walked out after that.
>>
Is the Army Dog Cinematic Universe pure kino?
>>
>>68869065
Better than marvels
>>
please fuck off to 9gag or reddit with this cringy shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.