[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shitty ghost romance chick flick Go back to Mexico, Del Taco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: crimson peak.jpg (64 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
crimson peak.jpg
64 KB, 400x600
>Shitty ghost romance chick flick

Go back to Mexico, Del Taco
>>
>>68864839
It's weird how almost no one picked up on what the movie was supposed to be when the girl said "It's not a ghost story, it's a story with a ghost in it." I get that it was marketed as horror but how could you not understand what it was about after that line
>>
Is Del Toro JUST: The Director?
>>
>>68864965
regardless of what it was meant to be the story and dialogue were trash
>>
>>68864839
But Del Toro is white, he won't be allowed in Mexico.
>>
>>68864965
But that's the kind of dialogue a hack like Goyer would use to justify a shitty script
>>
>>68864965
Because everyone wanted another Pan's Labyrinth so they disregarded it as the marketing not representing the movie correctly.
>>
>>68864839
well i sat thru the whole thing can't say that about most horror or romance film. the visuals definitely over weight the story tho.
>>
>>68864839
I went to see this in theaters with my friends and we all loved it, and I've rewatched it twice since then

I wish it had been a success so we could get more comfy gothic movies
>>
Spooky SkeGhosts where the only good thing.

The rest is pretty obvious and meh.
>>
>>68864839
fuck off this wasn't bad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.