[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just a comfy movie imo. Why can't Shia be in decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: download (11).jpg (8 KB, 169x240) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
8 KB, 169x240
This is just a comfy movie imo.

Why can't Shia be in decent movies like this?
>>
incredibly underrated
>>
>>68862427
I appreciate it because my brother got in trouble around that time and would just hang out with me.

That opening with the car crash hits me everytime.
>>
one of my favorites. classic film
>those tits tho.jpeg
>>
Rear Window ripoff
>>
>>68862725
I miss early oots because my family weren't so obsessed with technology shit.
>>
>>68862764
>>68862764
>>68862764
>>
>>68862764
So what? Still underrated if you ask me
>>
>>68861931
I loved this film, pretty comfy to watch in the couch after lunch.
>>
>>68862883
It's shit
>>
>>68862907
I honestly like everything not involved with the murders it's just teens hanging out and bullshiting and the murder mystery is icing on cake.
>>
The end of the golden age of young-comedy-Shia. Good film, Delicious girl next door.

Hey, that film is also comfy as fuck.
>>
>comfy
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>68863124
I liked the first transformers movie it was alright

The original movie was best

>The I love optimus dying it's a perfect tone setter.

Too bad we'll never have those designs back Megatron as a pistol.
>>
Comfy as fuuck
>>
>>68863035
Okay so you got on this thread just to post that, good for you.
>>
>>68863731
Actually, I came into this thread to post that it's a rip off of Rear Window :3
>>
>>68863793
Ok ;-) have a nice day buddy.
>>
Somebody have a pic of Carrie Moss in this movie?
>>
>>68861931

His foot game was so strong in that movie
>>
A nice little mystery thriller that takes a wrong turn on the way to its climax and morphs into a slasher movie.
>>
>If you're happy to watch a thriller about a tenth as good as Alfred Hitchcock's, director D.J. Caruso and screenwriters Christopher B. Landon and Carl Ellsworth hold up their end of the deal, at least until the proceedings devolve into standard horror-movie effects and minimal motivations.
>>
>>68864521
The last 30 minutes feel rushed but everything else I love.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.