[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everyone in this show freak out and convulse randomly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 280x200
Why did everyone in this show freak out and convulse randomly?
>>
autism
>>
Idk
>>
>>68861283
le so randumb xDDD
>>
everyone in the show had aspergers

Also gaz was my first waifu
>>
Zim was the greatest cartoonkino.
>>
>>68861487
Johnny the homicidal maniac is better Jhonen
>>
>>68861358
so did everyone who watched it
>>
nice cartoon but the fanbase is the real autism
>>
It was the start of the LOL SO RANDUMB phase of cartoons
>>
>>68861487
and what of Korgoth?
>>
Bloaty's Pizza Hog
>>
>>68861283

weak spleens
>>
>Show creator hates the annoying fanbase
Good. I'd hate to have a bunch of fucking underage cutters lick my asshole.
>>
this show was awesome dude...
maybe the characters designs were odd, but the background designs and the color palette used for the entire show and the gadgets were so good, i used to watch only for the art value, it was a plus for me that the show was funny or interesting...
>>
no matter how stupid the writing was the voice acting made me crack up
>>
The show's bleak aesthetic was pretty inspired. I liked how America was portrayed as a decaying, underpopulated Soviet hellscape with no explanation given for why it was like that. However, the "wacky zany" brand of humor where characters spaz out and shout random non sequiturs for no reason was really off putting and i remember only the weird losers in school found it appealing
>>
>>68862086
Yes, but its not a cartoon.

Zim is cartoonkino
>>
>>68862419
I remember seeing one episode about bloaty's where this girl goes up to her dad and says NEEEEED PORK DADYYYYYYY or something and it made me feel funny
>>
Post cute gaz
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.