[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought they went too far with the gore scene, I felt so sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I thought they went too far with the gore scene, I felt so sick I walked out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obuTdzsDa6M
>>
>>68860185

> The part were he rips out the catheter at the VA hospital

I heard in the Directors Cut they did a closeup on it, but just the sound was horrifying enough.
>>
>>68860288
>not watching the REAL army dog

Warning: Feels imminent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tgxoas-36Y
>>
>>68860185
>Casper Van Dien starring in shitty B-movies

My desire to know more is insatiable, what happened?
>>
>>68860185
K I N O
>>
>>68860288
holy fuck that's literally the whole movie
>>
>>68860185
>the village raid where patches snapped after witnessing his best friend died
>dog killed over 100 people, women and children included
>humping children and corpses
>eating the intestines of a disemboweled mother still clutching her child
jesus, I don't know why I continued watching after that but I can't leave a movie unfinished. Fucked me up lads
>>
>That scene where Marky Mark starts raping the Vietnamese children at camp
>"Look Connor... out here, the only good gook is a filled gook. Whether that be with my cum or bullets, doesn't really matter."
>"woof"
How the fuck did they get away with the? The rape scene was really graphic and did they really need to host the premier at Huế?
>>
>>68862848
Trying too hard.
>>
>>68862992
fuck you
>>
>>68860185
OK, I have a question. The flashback scene where Army Dog's owner grabs the jar of peanut butter and leads Army Dog into the basement. Why was that necessary? We already know Army Dog had a shitty childhood, why go that far?
>>
>>68863149
It helped explan the scene later in the movie where he made all of those kids cover themselves in peanut butter and than he raped them. Its explaining his motive and why.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.