[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come the art is worse than the comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: UYUGkey[1].jpg (66 KB, 341x511) Image search: [Google]
UYUGkey[1].jpg
66 KB, 341x511
How come the art is worse than the comics?
>>
It always is, these adaptations are pointless and unnecessary. Why bother with some shitty animation when you can read Bolland's, or Miller's,etc, original?
>>
>>68860162
Can't be worse than millers TDKR art
>>
>>68860162
>the art is worse than the comics

i swear to god i will make your uncle fuck you in the ass
>>
Its not because they just dont want to, it would cost a lot of money to actually take the art and animate it so they dont bother
>>
File: 1405838715862.jpg (232 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
1405838715862.jpg
232 KB, 834x769
>>68860218
>tfw future generations will watch the animated versions and won't read the comics at all
>>
>>68860613
>Implying Batman TAS and Batman Beyond aren't Batman at his peak

Comics are alright if you want dump tier universes with 10000000000 different bullshit characters sucking each other off, anon.
>>
>>68860784
Not that anon but Year One, TDKR, The Killing Joke and many more are self contained, as are many runs.
>>
>>68860162
probably because the R-rating severely impacts the numbers of people who would buy it and the bigwigs don't want to spend a lot of money on this project when they can't expect kids to get their parents to buy it
>>
Because it has to move?
>>
>>68860162
easier to animate so it doesnt cost as much
>>
>>68860253
thing is, the TDKR adaptation took the style and made a pretty good animated adaptation of it.

this takes the art and does the blandest shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.