[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>captain America never fought in world war 2 >"first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (386 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386 KB, 900x900
>captain America never fought in world war 2
>"first avenger" was just a memory implant by AIM (advanced idea mechanics)

BRAVO MARVEL
>>
Did AIM also implant those memories in the rest of the world? Because it's pretty clear in the movies that there was a Captain America in the WWII.
>>
Hydra is completely wiped out in lore. It's done in the most meh way.
>>
YOU JUSS SPOILED ME YOU FAGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>68857084
AoS doesn't really affect the MCU as a whole, HYDRA was wiped out by the Avengers between The Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron.
>>
File: babby.jpg (54 KB, 375x377) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
54 KB, 375x377
>batman has no idea that clark kent is superman
>but luthor does know

BRAVO SNYDER

And I didn't even have to make up bullshit like the OP!
>>
>>68857132
Not in lore. AoS and all those tv shows are still connected to the MCU. So what happen in those show happen in this connected universe. So it kinda sucks to have Hydra killed off in a 1 min scene.
>>
>>68857490
the entire gimmick and name of hydra is that they're unkillable. "Cut off one head and two more grow back" and all that.

Like, being impossible to destroy is their thing.
>>
>>68857580
The last episode of AoS the govt. takes out all of Hydra in one massive attack. All because one of their leader gave the govt all the intel they needed to do so.
>>
>>68857170
>clark kent is superman
WHAT?!
>>
How did he know about Bucky then?
>>
>>68857052
Captain America was a real person but died in World War Two
AIM copied his memories and implanted them in Steve Rogers

>Peggy Carter is alive
>she is frozen as the second winter solider

Good fucking twist
>>
>ant man doesn't grow super large
>he actually shrinks everyone else

That was actually kind of clever
>>
>>68856976
Shut the fuck up you stupid spoiling nigger.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.