[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it just me or was that last BotW a bit off? There was no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: JayBauman.png (69 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
JayBauman.png
69 KB, 200x280
Was it just me or was that last BotW a bit off?

There was no chemistry, it was almost as if everyone had just come back from a funeral or a bad acid trip or something?

Then all those failed rape jokes. What the fuck.

>Rich makes privelage joke
>Beardfat pretends to not know the privelage meme

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

>can't decide on a tape to destroy
>lets just flick them off the table

What?... No.... W-What?
>>
>>68852400
BotW a shit desu
>>
>>68852400
>There was no chemistry
Juicy shaq meat?
>>
They were obviously drunk. More than usual.
>>
worst episode of BotW yet
>>
they did seem weirdly frazzled. maybe because all three movies sucked
>>
It was hilarious and yes they were much more drunk than usual.
>>
It didn't feel as cozy as it usually does, I agree. I feel like gradually over the years Mike and the crew are coming to terms with the fact that they're failed filmmakers having to film themselves watching shit movies to make ends meat. They seem more jaded and depressed as time goes on.
>>
no you're right it was pretty shit

im not sure why it was shit but i think its one of the worst we've watched

it could've been the rape movie

also the double dragon movie didnt look that bad
>>
more drunk than usual, Mike especially, and resultantly criticising each other and revealing their earnest social interaction with each other instead of ripping on the movies

so by the end of it, it just fell apart, because they gave fuck all
>>
I kind of feel sorry for Rich, getting picked on. Aside from his shrieking laugh he seems like he'd be the most chill to hang out with.
>>
>>68852400
Jack and Wizard only work when with Jay so half the group was painfully unfunny.

Mike was also beyond wasted by the end so that didn't help.
>>
>>68852509
>to make ends meat

wait what kind of meat?
>>
>>68852588
BIG
>>
I honestly thought it was just me because it's the first time watching it in HD on my TV, seeing their eyes close up and shit.

But it definitely seemed like they were stoned or something, they were definitely not all there. It was bizarre.
>>
jack just isn't very funny. even on pre-rec he isn't funny especially when its one of those edited episodes. he can be ok sometimes on streams.

also yesterday they were discussing what the fuck kino was because people in chat were bringing up capekino and pure kino
>>
>>68852400
It didn't feel cozy. it felt off and slightly annoying like the one with Cuck Landis. I think they're finally losing it.
>>
>>68852400
You're autistic. That's your answer.
>>
>Deathstalker is so worst because rape is offensive and we don't condone rape, EURGH rape man so bad
>not being the best just for the lunacy of the orgy scene alone
>fucking pig man ripping of the arm and beating a dude with it
>rape is bad mmkay
>>
Even when Jay was introducing his movie he couldn't even look Beardfat in the eye, he was looking off somewhere else.

Is there an alien in RLM Studios or something? Should we call the police?
>>
>>68852550
It's literally just drunken banter, i understand /tv/irgins have never experienced it
>>
>>68852400
>it's an op always says the opposite of the truth
Last BOTW was fantastic. Excellent Rich Evans bullying. Great showing all around.
>>
>>68852400
>I've never had friends: the post
>>
>>68852657
literally watched this botw after seeing James go through his 'VHS store' and say how Deathstalker was his favorite. I'm pretty sure?

It seemed really shitty, rape or no rape. It was F-Grade as fuck.
>>
>autists can't tell when a bunch of dudes are just simply plastered

I'm not even really a drinker and I could tell. They were just drunk as fuck and fucking around with each other after having watched 3 miserable movies.
>>
>>68852751
That's way too realistic of an answer. There has to be a secret conspiracy and all sorts of backstage drama because /tv/ doesn't understand anything else.
>>
>all the movies were bad and not in a big fun way
>they were all drunk after hours of just being bored and continue to get more drunk as the discussion goes on

Gee. Who would have thought?
>>
>autists can't comprehend friends having drunk banter: the thread
>>
They all seemed fine except for Beardfat, who as always, delivers his boringness.
>>
Who fucking cares you stupid autists

Go make some of your own friends instead of living vicariously through youtube videos
>>
>>68852688
nah, there was more to it and it was not at all that subtle

it definitely did more than usual to change the social dynamic than your average hour of botw banter

Rich got Stockholm syndrome'd so hard that he was desperate to redirect Mike's distaste for him to anyone else so Mike would be busy on picking on someone other than him

it was pretty pathetic, playground tier shit
>>
I WANT THAT JUICY SHAQ MEAT HAHA :>D
>>
>>68852400
yeah i'm considering cutting down on my patreon funding

you too?
>>
Having Double Dragon on there was a mistake. Almost 8 million dollar budget movie, doesn't leave much to pick apart, as shitty as it is.

As for the other two movies. Just forgettable.

To be honest I hate botw unless its wotw.

>that episode with the shoji VHS
>so many funny jokes
>4 hour vhs
>Jessie
>shoji finally appears
>he's godawful
>>
>>68852751
>>68852808
>>68852895

Wanna copy each other any more, loverboys?
>>
Beardfat was awful. He ruined the whole thing.

He was like that one straight edge sober fag hanging out with his drunk friends.
>>
>>68852895
>go make friends!
>in a thread he hates on an anonymous Chinese image board

sorry man, teach me your ways first
>>
>>68852911
>nah, there was more to it
I'm so sorry that you're an autist that feeds of imaginary internet drama. I'm so, so sorry that this is your life.
>>
>>68852917
was mildy funny in the Magic Johnson portion. until they announced that they wanted it to become a forced meme

that was truly when I was like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is going on with this episode
>>
File: choppa_wat.jpg (26 KB, 300x357) Image search: [Google]
choppa_wat.jpg
26 KB, 300x357
>>68852911
are you being genuine?
>>
>>68852951
>He was like that one straight edge sober fag hanging out with his drunk friends.
It's almost like that was the point.
>>
>>68852400

They just picked bad movies to play off of. They've done it before on the show.
>>
>>68852461
this, aids moby could barely get a word out by the end.
>>
>>68853001
why are you sorry for me for, you're the one that failed to pick up on the dysfunction

>feed on
>drama
now you're just making shit up
>>
>>68852951
I don't mind him being sober, I just hate fat people pretending they don't get it when someone spouts a meme. You get it, big guy, don't pretend you were off running a marathon when that meme was born.
>>
>>68852942
>autist gets triggered: the post
>>
Beardfat was worse than AIDSmoby. Rather than play a straightman to bounce jokea off like Jay does, he just got pissy at the smallest bit of flak like a little bitch. Jack is unfunny, but he never came across as a bad person, beardfat just seems like a cunt.

Really now that Jessi is gone any RLM panel should be Rich, Jay, Mike + a guest tbph
>>
They were very mean to Rich. Usually it's in-jokes and banter, but this time they went too far.
>>
So does Beardfat not play video games?

That honestly surprised me.
>>
>>68852588
Shaq meat
>>
>>68853201
he definitely got interrupted 1 time too many, cringed hard as fuck
>>
>>68853126
>now you're just making shit up
Kind of like you.
>>
God Tier BotW panel

Jay Mike Rich Jessy

>Mike can be mean to Rich
>If it gets out of hand Jay steps in
>we can can fap to Jessy
>Rich brings the magic at some point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre4DZuA6k4
>>
>>68853201
Nah cos he ripped into Josh just as much of not more
>>
>>68853172
agree with this 100%
>>
>>68853201
This. I used to have a friend like that. When it was just me and him, he looked up to me and me to him. It just depended on what we were talking about. But whenever we were in public he had to always try and humiliate me. It was so bizarre. I don't talk to him anymore. And heaps of chicks have since came to me at some point or another and said they saw how much he loved me but tried to embarrass me and good on me for ditching him. I guess bitches get that shit all the time.
>>
>>68853201
>this time they went too far
Why are these threads full of so many pussies?
>>
>>68853449

That's what you get for being a beta cuck.
>>
It seemed kind of scripted to me. Also, like they don't really like each other that much. But I don't think anything's really changed with them. I am the one who changed...
>>
>>68853535
Good post
>>
>>68853535
nah dude, I can handle a bit of banter, but with this dude, as soon as someone else showed up I would just have to go 100% defense mode because he wouldn't have my back on anything, after worshipping me about something 10 seconds previously. It's just exhausting.
>>
>>68853564
The other guy is more beta.

>can't get by on his own merits
>has to put someone else down
>a friend at that (i.e. someone who won't hit him)
>drops the act in private
>>
>>68853148

stop projecting
>>
>it's a /tv/ reads into a comedy show way too much episode
>>
>>68853679
Well what else are fat people who star in an internet TV show doing when they aren't hearing about memes that everyone else knows about, Beardfat?
>>
>>68853148
>I'm literally incapable of understanding sarcasm
God I wish autists weren't allowed to watch internet videos.
>>
>>68852400
The movie picks were shit and not in the good way, seriously? Double Dragon? And the Shaq joke went on for far too long
>>
>>68853902
I'm glad they did Double Dragon because I remember it being campy and "bad" but I didn't remember it being that amazingly ridiculously awful.

And the Shaq joke went on as long as it needed to go on, because this isn't scripted humor, or even improv, it's just friends being silly and driving each other into laughing fits, and that's part of what makes it fun to watch (on top of its insightfulness).
>>
>>68852454
that was the most forced retarded joke in the show
>>
>>68852400
>Beardfat pretends to not know the privelage meme
some people have lives outside of shitty internet drama.
>>
>>68853966
>Look, guys, I posted it again!
>>
the movies were really shit material for discussion

don't blame them for just getting drunk and dicking around
>>
>>68853859
And god I wish you weren't allowed on any more BotW, beardfat.
>>
>>68852922
>Shoji stutter
>NANANANANANANA
>>
they didn't seem any more drunk than usual

just bored and uninspired and like they really didn't want to be there

they didn't even destroy any of the tapes they were just like 'meh, they're all bad' and threw them.
>>
>>68854274
Are there seriously people in these threads that don't understand they're playing up their misery for the camera? That it's part of their schtick? Are you autists really this oblivious?
>>
>>68854222
lmao forgot about that . That was out of control
>>
>>68852509

>Failed

They're pulling in almost 150k a year from their patreon alone. When you throw in advertising money, commentary tracks, and merch/dvd sales I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's around 200k a year. And they only have 3 employees

That's a pretty successful small business senpai
>>
>>68854317
are you really this autistic to think they don't draw it from earnest sentiment?
>>
>>68854317
shut the fuck up, 3/4 of the thread with anything useful to say (ie: not "ur a faget") agrees the episode was wack, don't talk to me like im in the minority.
>>
>analyzing a youtube video
>pretending you can glean anything useful about people from something that was edited

lol 4chan really is filled with morons
>>
>>68854404
I didn't say the autists were in the minority, retard.
>>
>>68852400
Josh is an unfunny faggot, that's what was the problem.
>>
>>68854409
and yet here you are, but you're better than all of us right?

fucking idiot lol get over yourself or just don't post
>>
>>68854462
not him but yeah I think he's better than you.
I mean that's a really easy decision to make just from the way you conduct yourself.
>>
>>68854462
Don't let anonymous internetters upset you.
>>
>>68854473
>not him
>goes to town defending him

ok lol, I barely spoke to 'him'
>>
>>68853172
Also while Jack can be annoying, his optimism can occasionally play well of the nihilism of rich/Jay/mike
>>
>>68854517
you asked if he was better than you and i answered you, don't start crying at me now that you don't like the answer
>>
>>68854409
yeah, you can, especially when there's a world of context outside of it

you can glean info from it and you can bounce your ideas here and discuss, which is what people are doing

your feigned intellectual superiority betrays your intellectual insecurity
>>
>>68854507
I'm not upset, just getting bored of people sticking their 2c into threads like they are doing something more productive with their time when they're wasting just as much time as the rest of us and are not better lol.
>>
>>68852400
the movies were all boring bad

Deathstalker could have been a funny one, but somehow was overdone with the endless rape jokes.

shoulda done the Adam Sandler film
>>
>>68854544
>he

Stop.
>>
It's episode 30 something... they're probably just bored of this.

botw has been going on ~3 years now and HITB 5 years.

i doubt if they hadn't been able to make as much as they are they would have gone on this long
>>
>>68854610
>every day we get thousands of VHS tapes for the wheel
>but we only have like 8 episodes if that

More wheel. Tbh I find it hard to believe that none of the guys had seen Deathstalker, it's a pretty well-known movie. Not to mention Double Dragon but I can imagine them passing up on that back in the day.
>>
I dunno, some of their best episodes are when they're all drunk. This one just felt tired
>>
>>68854610

Nah, you can tell Mike really has a good time editing botw
>>
>>68854561
That's cool. IMO replying to them is just giving them the satisfaction.
>>
>>68852550
rich takes the bantz on the chin(s) because he's not an autist and they're friends, friends rip on eachother.

beardfat getting genuinely angry at being derailed was great though, what a sperg.
>>
File: 91.png (97 KB, 1190x1467) Image search: [Google]
91.png
97 KB, 1190x1467
>>68854600
>le samefag meemee
don't be pathetic, anon. that dog hasn't hunted in ten years
>>
>>68854364
Its hard to say man, 200k revenue for three people might not be all that much. Even with 65% of that turned to profit, its 130k a year to distribute to three guys. And given that they're investing to future as businesses tend to, their wage could be somewhere from 30-45k a year. It is not a bad number by any means, but one has to understand that these are guys with +10 years of experience from the business and in their thirties. It's relatively mediocre, really.
>>
>>68854691
I know, I do my best not to.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
>>68852922
By far the best BotW was the one with Elves, Santa Claus, and Christmas Vacation when they all genuinely had a great time laughing about Santa Claus.
>>
>>68854778
Very insightful, anon. Aren't you going to be late for your shift at Taco Bell?
>>
>>68854811
I miss her so much. She really brought a lot to the group.
>>
>>68854703
I felt like that was probably scripted and if not, he knew how it was going to get edited, he wasn't being a sperg trust me. Having said that im sure he was sick to death of talking about shitty movies after watching shitty movies all day on his weekend. Beardfat seems cool to me.
>>
>>68854778

Yeah, they're not gonna be multimillionaires but it's very liberating being able to make a living off something you own vs making more working for someone else.
>>
>>68852400
All I have hopes for is the new Plinkett review since Mike is the only one who seems to know what he's doing anymore, despite me not agreeing with his recent movie (read: shit) opinions.
>>
File: 1456866147413.jpg (38 KB, 539x442) Image search: [Google]
1456866147413.jpg
38 KB, 539x442
Why doesn't Rick just laugh normally? Why doesn't he just do it?
>>
>>68854811
yeah cheers for new wallpaper
>>
>>68854811
The two Star Wars holiday specials were also really good
>>
>>68855025
>that perfectly timed "Back to 9/11" bit from Mike
Social services came and took my sides away
>>
>>68854650
They don't actually recieve 1000s of tapes a day
>>
>>68854462

i mean i would say being better than a 4channer is a pretty low bar

>>68854553
>you can glean info from it and you can bounce your ideas here and discuss, which is what people are doing
>bounce your ideas here and discuss

lmao youre creeping on people you don't know by analyzing a youtube video. this whole """""discussion""""" is entirely pointless since it's nothing but bullshit assumption from friendless autists
>>
>>68854950
most people sound retarded when they laugh naturally

normies only sound 'normal' because it's forced

most men sound like little girls if they are being honest when they let it all go

granted, Rich does go a bit nuts but he has said on stream its his natural laugh. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't force that.
>>
>>68855101
thanks anon, because ya know I actually thought they did

I'm sure they get more than enough for a few more episodes of wotw
>>
I WANT THAT JUICY SHAQ MEAT
>>
>>68855149
jesus, quit projecting, because it's a terrible, character crippling habit
>>
>>68855202
it really is character crippling

its the kind of habit that you keep doing and before you know it you're a complete douchebag who thought he fooled everyone but no one is fooled and you're just alone and cold...
>>
File: 1460184002406.gif (114 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1460184002406.gif
114 KB, 460x345
>>68852400
It was pretty great. RLM is awesome
>>
Beardfat seems really insecure so he hides it with some smug, pretentious attitude like he's carefree or something but actually cares too much; one of those deluded capitalist martinets (but now that I think about it, that just seems like he's an American)
>>
>>68855304
because wizard is a rare event. aidsmoby is on 90% of the time.
>>
>>68852400
>faggot wearing a Firewatch shirt
>>
>>68855202
It's so sad to see people still trying to use clumsy old outdated low-level retorts like "s-stop projecting" when they get blown out. It's like they're trying to ape the shitposters of yesteryear they watched growing up, for whom that tactic might have worked when it was fresh and new, and yet miss out on the whole essence of it all and they just come across as angry teens who have no idea how to do anything but bluster out some hopelessly frustrated mouthspittle.

If you're gonna get upset by the fact people watch a youtube show that triggers you, at LEAST do us all the courtesy to do your homework and come to the table with some quality shitposts before you just dive in and make a fool of yourself.
>>
File: rlm now two of them are fags.jpg (168 KB, 1046x689) Image search: [Google]
rlm now two of them are fags.jpg
168 KB, 1046x689
>>68853124
And that's a problem, why?
>>
>>68855395
now you're writing complete nonsense and arguing points and positions I never made

like I said, character crippling - warps your understanding and ability to address what's actually being said and where people are really coming from with their positions
>>
>rape this rape that

I literally got triggered.
>>
>>68855395
he's trying to help you, before you reply just think about it for a minute

breathe

and think about what you're doing
>>
>>68855464
This

Well not really...

But then they were like "durr Trigger warning"

then I got triggered because I knew they knew they were using a triggerword without a care
>>
>>68855462
Eh not feeling it anon, the broken record act never impresses, neither does the "I know you are but what am I" gambit.

>>68855478
A little better, but still not 100%.
>>
>>68855149
>i mean i would say being better than a 4channer is a pretty low bar
Aren't you slagging off yourself by saying this? You're a 4channer too you autistic virgin weaboo.
>>
>>68855888
>what is self-deprecating humor
>>
>>68855532
I once got triggered by someone deliberately trying to avoid triggering people. It was terrible.
>>
Why does everybody hate Rich??
>>
>>68855956
this post triggered me

thanks....
>>
>>68856000
Nobody hates Rich, it's the opposite, he's so moe and fun to bully
>>
I agree, something felt off.

They're just not comfy to watch anymore. And if I'm not comfy then they're poor friend simulators.

Anyone know any other comfy friend simulators on youtube I can enjoy now that RLM is dead?
>>
File: 12367561348.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
12367561348.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>68854811
Is this the last time they were alive?
Did the crushing disdain and regret prevail after what was their last experience of happiness?
Where did woman thing go to?
Why are Rich and Mike skipping out on their AA meetings?
Why is Jay planning to end it all with an IKEA rope?
>>
>>68856201
You could join the Chris Stuckmann love circle.
>>
>>68856201
john Rambo presents

preferably ones with Ed
>>
>it's a Mike makes stupid gay panic jokes episode
Oh wait, that's every episode. What is his deal? He's criticized movies with gay panic humor but he uses it all the time for a cheap laugh.
>>
>it would be out of character for me, mike

you don't have a character, you stupid fat bitch
>>
>>68856201
When Wizard started complaining that he wasted his Sunday doing the episode it was really off-putting. Makes you think about their real lives and how they're all checked out on RLM shit.
>>
>>68856442
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>68856442
He's like a 7th grader in terms of his humor. It's weird he rips Adam Sandler for his humor style when his is basically the same.
>>
>>68856537
>I have autism so I'm incapable of understanding humor and playing up an angle
>>
>>68856695
>I have autism so I'm incapable of understanding humor and playing up an angle
>>
File: jackbeingPC.jpg (124 KB, 648x788) Image search: [Google]
jackbeingPC.jpg
124 KB, 648x788
>Jack always getting shit
>Buzzkill Wizard get's a free pass

I will never understand you guys
>>
>>68856896
Jack's really shit though.
>>
>>68856896
That's Whoopi isn't it
>>
>>68852400
>Reddit Letter Memedia

Back 2 Reddit with you
>>
WHERES THE FUCKING PLINKETT REVIEW FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>68857169
Tomorrow.
>>
Who has the largest penis (erect) in RLM?
>>
Rich deserves all the bullying he gets. Just listen to him on any given Pre-Rec stream. Just an angry asshole to everyone.

A week or so ago he even realized how much of a piece of shit he was to Jack and apologized to him. He'd never do that to his paying audience though.
>>
>>68857284
You know he plays up the asshole thing for comedic purposes right? Like, you're not this autistc, are you?
>>
>>68857284
What a cunt.

I bet he also doesn't spend all his hours saying "OOOOOOH MY GAWD" what a fucking fraud.
>>
>>68857319
>you're not this autistc
I know you're are, since you're posting this every 5 minutes.
>>
>>68857413
>I know you're are
>>
File: Plinkett.jpg (14 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Plinkett.jpg
14 KB, 256x192
Rogue One review? Yes or no?
>>
Beardfat is the worst. People hate on aidsmoby but at least aidsmoby is capable of humor. Beardfat apparently takes this gig a little too seriously.

Obviously, the plinketto machine was a bust because all the films were neural bad/boring, which doesn't allow for a good episode.
>>
File: 1461675266409.jpg (36 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1461675266409.jpg
36 KB, 450x338
Would you let this bull impregnate your wife?
>>
File: 1400944185784.gif (2 MB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
1400944185784.gif
2 MB, 265x308
>>68857670
You can how pissed he got when Rich started craving that juicy shaq meat.
>>
Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P52G4Kyq5M
>>
File: 1461339397802.gif (730 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
1461339397802.gif
730 KB, 245x206
>>68852911
Are you a genuine machine, can your programming not grasp human banter?
>>
>>68857733
>young Mike.

Man, aging is a bitch.
>>
>>68857733
Only if he promises repeat performances for conception of more children.

I want all my (wife's) children to have the same biological father.
>>
File: hiv positive.jpg (396 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hiv positive.jpg
396 KB, 1280x720
This was AIDS Mobys face when Beardfat said "Donald Trump".
>>
>>68860746
Does AIDS secretly hate spics and want Donald Trump to be the president?
>>
>>68860787
what's hating spics got to do with Trump?
>>
File: 1448942713461.jpg (42 KB, 340x510) Image search: [Google]
1448942713461.jpg
42 KB, 340x510
>it's a /tv/ pretends to be friends with some cynical alcoholics from Wisconsin thread
>>
>>68860746
That was my face too tbqh, any time I see some balding, fat, bearded fuck even mention Donald Trump I brace for ludicrous virtue-signalling and bad jokes.
>>
I get that they were drunk, and I get that they were just drunk friends fucking with each other, but that doesn't change the fact that the end of the episode was a boring and irritating to watch clusterfuck.
I don't laugh just because other people are laughing, and a I sure the fuck don't laugh at drunk people acting like idiots when I'm sober.

There have been tons of times when me and friends got drunk and acted like idiots and made up dumb jokes that still seemed funny to us, and later were turned into dumb inside jokes.. difference is we never filmed ourselves and uploaded the video on the internet expecting other people to be entertained by it.

I would never think that people would find that kind of shit funny, but I guess I'm wrong and maybe we should start doing the same thing since apparently a bunch of lonely autistic people will give us money for it.
>>
>>68860746
I guess the beer removed their internal political censor.

That's the same face I make when my acquaintances get a bit too excited and jump around screaming about Trump and making bad impressions. Same when I'm watching something nonpolitical.

I'm with this guy.
>>68862146
>>
Where is plinkett
>>
>>68860746
Beardfat cut his goatee a little too deep, that sculpting is just cartoony. It's a dumb little thing but it was distracting me the whole video, it looks like he trimmed the edge of his beard down to his neck.
>>
File: this video.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
this video.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>68859472
tell me about it
>>
File: youngjay.png (597 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
youngjay.png
597 KB, 900x900
>>68857733
>>68859472
>>68863999

tell you about what?

>a fine wine
>>
>>68857733
Nah, I would kiss and cuddle him myself.
>>
>>68857733
damn, beer and taco bell fucked mike up
>>
File: 1446143454338.png (592 KB, 560x628) Image search: [Google]
1446143454338.png
592 KB, 560x628
>>68863999
>already balding

he never stood a chance
>>
>>68857733
Is it true that he cucked Jay?
>>
>>68864146
rich buys his pants at the fat grandpa store.
>>
>>68854709

> gleam
>>
File: jaybediah.jpg (19 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
jaybediah.jpg
19 KB, 288x216
>>68864068
Jay was always cute... he just has to keep those tard teeth covered
>>
How long until Mike's suicide?
>>
File: rlm comparison.png (991 KB, 1264x675) Image search: [Google]
rlm comparison.png
991 KB, 1264x675
>>68864068
What's his secret?
>>
>>68864284
Becoming a numale
>>
>>68864284
Sloppy neckbeards with acne don't get laid in the gay community
>>
>>68864284
proper grooming
>>
>>68864355
He's gay?
>>
>>68864316
Instead of nomale?
>>
>>68856000
Mike bullies Rich because he doesn't know how to express his love any other way. AIDSmoby and Beardfat just follow whatever Mike is doing because they desperately seek his approval.
>>
>>68864387
So gay.
>>
>>68864284
He got the "I'm getting self-conscious over being a early-thirties virgin so I'll try really hard to be what I think women think looks good" haircut
>>
>>68864982
Confirmed homosexual?
>>
Why the fuck do any of you faggots even watch RLM? You are well versed enough in them that you can quote random episodes or remember random incidents from past videos, yet all you do is bitch and complain about every comment they make.
>>
>>68862589
>I would never think that people would find that kind of shit funny
And yet RLM has hundreds of thousands of subs and makes 12k a month on Patreon and you're here bitching about the behavior of your pretend friends.
>>
>>68865010
takes one to know one
>>
>>68865010
>Jay must be a virgin because he doesn't broadcast his private life all over social media
Okay, anon.
>>
>>68865553
>>68865568
Lightning Fast responses, Jay and Jack coordinating something?
>>
>>68865414
he complained about one video, faggot.
calm down your autism.
>>
>>68865619
Is this your first RLM thread?
>>
>>68865727
is this your first time talking to a woman?
>>
>>68865606
>get called out on being autistic
>"m-must be Jack"
>>
>>68865775
Hi Jay!
>>
>>68863804
where is plinkett
>>
File: 1447797143243.gif (3 MB, 173x267) Image search: [Google]
1447797143243.gif
3 MB, 173x267
>>68865010
Jay is a ladies' man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKS75xb18UM
>>
>>68866765
Their love was too pure for "ladies man" stuff. They were two people that understood each other at their most intimate at first glance.
>>
>>68855151
>I'm pretty sure he wouldn't force that

He very obviously does. It's become one of their gimmicks. There's plenty of examples of him laughing naturally during streams and whatnot. When filming he fucking hams it up hard and it's just really obnoxious.
>>
>>68867251
>It's become one of their gimmicks
The entire reason Rich was introduced in the very early Half in the Bag episodes was to exploit his bizarre laugh. It's not a "gimmick." It's just his bizarre laugh.
>>
>>68867665
Are you retarded? Rich didn't even laugh much if at all in Half in the Bag episodes, he was brought on to the show because he originated the Plinkett character.

It's definitely a gimmick. They know he has a grating high pitch laugh that people find annoying but like "ironically", so he plays it up for the camera. A gimmick.
>>
>>68866765
Gee.. I wonder why they show so much contempt for their fans these days.
>>
>>68867870
>I never watched the early episodes of HitB
Not even the guy youre arguing with, I'm just curious why you are arguing when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about?
Is it one of the symptoms of autism?
>>
>>68867870
>Rich didn't even laugh much if at all in Half in the Bag episodes
I'm not talking about Rich playing Plinkett. The first time Rich is introduced as himself in their Galaxy Invader episode, it's literally only so they could point a camera at him and record his fucked up laugh during the movie.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>68868235
What part of

>he plays it up for the camera

do you not understand?
>>
>>68868294
Nobody knew who Rich Evans was when they started Half in the Bag. People barely even knew who Jay was. The entire point of showcasing RIch's laugh was basically Mike saying
>hey I have this friend with this weird laugh, check it out

1. Why are you SO CONVINCED his laugh is fake/played up for camera

2. Why do you care so much about trying to prove something that you literally can't prove? (just saying "you can tell" is not proof)
>>
>RLM losing their core audience due to shitty videos

cant wait for these cucks to finally away
>>
>>68868701
>>RLM losing their core audience due to shitty videos
Their youtube subs and patreon amount keep gradually going up.
>>
How easy would it be to rape Jay?

I'm 6'2.
>>
Yeah that episode wasn't really funny at all.

Come to think of it, they haven't been that funny for a while. Last memorable video was the Darth Vader Suit one.

I think they work best when they chill out and just naturally talk about things. They edit too much.
>>
The Wizard is fucking worse than Jack honestly.

At least aidsmoby sometimes says something inetersting, or is semi-charming in an autistic way.

The Wizard sitting there going all Kasich, "oh geez oh man", when someone says something mildly offensive, kills it. Why get someone absolutely not funny on a comedy show?
>>
>>68868787
>They edit too much.
Your talking about a group that got famous literally for their well edited videos.
>>
File: 1278118804626.png (15 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1278118804626.png
15 KB, 247x248
>>68854811

>Mexico, please call us if your Santa kidnaps Children and lives on a space station
>>
>>68868896
Lots of editing can't cover up shit banter.
>>
>>68868965
>implying RLM's editing doesn't enhance their humor multiple times per video
>>
>>68868896
>Your talking about a group that got famous literally for their well edited videos.
this. there were about 200-250 msm articles about how fucking amazing the editing was in the plinkett reviews. spielberg's editor michael kahn tweeted about RLM, saying "these guys are unbelievable editors." i fucking hate newfags
>>
>>68869041
>>68869099
>RLMfags

They aren't that funny any more, and editing can only enhance things so far.
>>
>>68869209
I thought their last Best of the Worst was hilarious. Maybe you should stop watching them if you don't enjoy them anymore instead of continuing to watch them solely so you can come in these threads and show off your superior taste.
>>
>>68869209
pity that you can't edit the bitterness out of your posts
>>
>>68869263
I've never posted in one of these threads before, and never will again. Too many fanboys.

>>68869271
>NeoRLM-tier banter
>>
>>68856000
Rick is Mike's beta bitch sub in the group.
>>
favourite RLM editing moment?
>>
Best of the Worst is shit. None of the RLM group is funny whatsoever outside of Rich, Jay, and Mike.
>>
I didn't like the bearded dude. He felt like an outsider.
>>
>>68869537
Jack is pretty great, especially compared to "The Wizard"
>>
>Reddit letter media
>>
>>68869578
Hilarious.
>>
>>68869378
whos rick?
>>
>>68868759
Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.
>>
>>68869569
Jack was cringe-tier when he and beard fat were first gaining a lot of visibility, although that may have been guilt by association.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

Nope.
>>
more drunk than usual
terrible movies, with nothing to say about them, leading to under-editted to pad the run time

but picking terrible movies isnt an excuse...
if you have nothing to say, watch another one, it's not like any of us care if the selection process is legitimate

also has anybody noticed that in the non-wheel non-pliniketto selection scenes (in the office) the camera work is pretty sloppy

>>68852688
nah mike was being kind of an ass hat with his "haha no go i promise i wont interrupt you"
liek rich said, thats some charlie brown shit
>>
File: James Rolfe.jpg (353 KB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
James Rolfe.jpg
353 KB, 589x589
>>68857733

He's got a James Rolfe-ness to him. Have they ever worked together?
>>
>>68869578
>Red Lobster Media
>>
>>68869683
>judging him on a video he made for his kids.
Seriously? I think you should think about getting a life.
>>
>>68869690
>the camera work is pretty sloppy
I'd like to see the highly successful and respected web series you've shot, smart guy.
>>
>>68869690
>also has anybody noticed that in the non-wheel non-pliniketto selection scenes (in the office) the camera work is pretty sloppy

I've seen a lot of stupid shit in these threads, but this might be the stupidest thing I've ever read on any website in my entire life.
>>
>>68864284
His skin cleared up, and he lost weight because he stopped eating junk food and started exercising.

Also, spending more than $10 on haircuts.
>>
>>68857733
As alpha as I assure you all I am, I simply wouldn't have a say in the matter.

Noice dubble-dubs.
>>
>>68869728
another comic gem from /tv/
>>
>>68869728
Such perfect dad humor.
>>
>>68869795
>>68869801
watch this for like 2 minutes and tell me the camera work isn't a bit off
https://youtu.be/CONHKI2q-DM?t=26s
>>
>>68854130

But he's a hipster. His other circle of friends, the ones he doesn't talk about RLM with, say that shit unironically and he's torn between the two.
>>
>>68869728
Rad Monster Lydia
>>
>>68869928
Looks fine to me. Maybe you're a bit off. Maybe you've bit off more than you can chew!
>>
>>68869756
0/10 no points awarded for my reply.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.