[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
Just finished watching this. I was loving it, except for the whole dominican "pyscho" cringy shit, then the last episodes happened and it went full reddit.

Why did that happen /tv/ ? Did they handled the script to some Reddit neckbeard? Why did they fucked this so bad?
>>
Everything except the drag queen was fine for the ending. Everyone knew the twist right away.
>>
File: tvdebates.jpg (126 KB, 934x1334) Image search: [Google]
tvdebates.jpg
126 KB, 934x1334
>>
Fight Club with Computers: The TV Series
>>
>>68850787
Exactly
>>
what
>>
File: OicPDvH.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
OicPDvH.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>68850581

>It's my favorite show! He's a hacker just like me and an anarchist feel the Bern!
>>
>>68850581
>muh EEVIL corporation
>>
>>68850624
Yeah but the Darlene reveal was good.Everyone I was talking to throughout the series had suspected Mr Robot wasn't real, but no one was even thinking about Darlene.I think we were supposed to work it out early anyway, the whole "but you already knew that, didn't you?" bit.It was Elliot who was working it all out.
>>
>>68850857
>>68850864
I can never tell if these posts are idiots being sincere or just weak bait
>>
File: 1460326054525.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1460326054525.png
109 KB, 444x444
>>68850857

>He's also a genius and an autist (chicken or egg amirite!) just like me!
>>
>>68850870
>mfw people STILL have trouble with this
>>
>>68850864
>random white guys are the true villains of the world
>>
File: CSHKSfDUwAAFsbP.png (78 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
CSHKSfDUwAAFsbP.png
78 KB, 259x259
>>68850926

>Just become a "hacker" and fight against other white people, goy! That will save the world!
>>
File: TVVJU7Zf.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
TVVJU7Zf.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>bad guy company is literally named Evil Corp
>>
>>68851060
You know this isn't true, stop bumping your shit thread faggot.
>>
The way I look at it, the who Fight Club twist was just another subplot amongst other more interesting ones, the "twist" itself shouldn't define the series, even if it's named after it.
>>
>>68851085
eat shit fag
>>
>>68851143
KYS autist
>>
>>68851090
But it ruined one of the best characters of the show
>>
>>68851090
At least the Fight Club twist gave us some hilarious scenes in the final act.
>>
>>68851163
will gladly do so
>>
>>68851176
how?
>>
>plebs don't realize it was Elliot who died of cancer as a child, and he's the hallucination of his father, not the other way around
>>
>>68851214
Because Elliot was more or less realistic, you could empathize with him, but after the shitty plot twist he became too over the top to even have a feeling of being real.
>>
Any Tyrell Wellick theories?Is he another figment of Elliot's imagination, or at least partially?I know he's interacted with many other characters but Elliot is hardly a reliable narrator.
>>
>White Rose
>time focused
>takes 3 hours out of the day to barely look like a women
AMAZING CHARACTER 10/10
>>
>>68851282
>every season reveals the character is a hallucination of another
>>
>>68851293
He has dissociative personality disorder, how is that over the top?
>>
>>68851324
>implying she isn't a woman who took 3 hours out of the day to look like a man
>>
>>68851320
Of course not, he was working with Elliot before the show starts which is why their interactions are odd.

Just look at their first interaction in the office, it was clear Tyrell already knew Elliot.
>>
>>68851391
I still can't get my head around the Wellick/Mr Robot conversation in his SUV.I mean, it was obviously Elliot but when he came to his apartment, it seemed like that conversation never took place.All I can assume was the last few episodes weren't quite linear, and that's what he was doing before Elliot woke up in his car.
>>
I hate Angela, I liked Elliot/Shayla so much more than I'll like Elliot/Angela.
>>
>>68851726
I think that's it, can't really remember the context of that scene though.

Also when Joanna Wellick meets Elliot after Tyrell disappeared they talk and she threatens to kill him if Tyrell is harmed, in dutch or swedish.
>>
>>68850581
This show is ridiculously dumb.

I imagine all the fans are socially awkward losers who think knowledge of memes = computer skills.
>>
>>68851991
Tyrell speaks in Swedish and Joanna speaks in Danish.It's odd, whilst I'm aware that they're mutually intelligible for the most part, I don't understand why they didn't just pick a Swedish actress.Unless this has some relevance to future plot points.
>>
>>68852126
your dumb
>>
File: 1453063634977.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1453063634977.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>68851060
>>
>>68852192
It might, S2 Joanna has a much bigger part apparently so it might have some relevance.
>>
People throw around "autism" a lot, but this guy actually has it. It's kind of hilarious.
>>
>>68852126
>specifying KDE and GNOME GUIs
>meme knowledge

This show is a far cry better than others in that aspect...you can't make a show about actual netsec or software engineering. Its god damn boring. They do what they can given the technological illiteracy of the average TV viewer.
>>
I sort of wanted this to be a "Elliot takes down powerful bad guy of the week(like the pedo poo in the loo from the first scene)" kind of deal for the first few episodes.Was a bit disappointed that never really happened(aside from Krista's cheating boyfriend) but still a promising series overall.I think it could either grow into a great show or just become overly complicated and swallow itself by the third season.Especially if they continue with the "what is real" schtick.
>>
>>68852558
>schtick
its literally the point of the show
>>
>>68851324
>butthurt Isla Nublar employee detected
BD Wong can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.