[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which TV show had the worst final season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Which TV show had the worst final season?
>>
Dexter
Mad Men
X-Files
Heroes
>>
>>68849286
Not rossane... you remember the final season of any other sitcom?
>>
>it was all a dream
>>
>>68849343
yeah, because so many sitcoms used it was all a dream so often, it's inda over used.
>>
LOST
case closed mudah fucah
>>
>>68849338
>Not rossane
dude did you even watch it while you were learning how to spell things
>>
worst i can think of recently is true blood
>>
File: 1414607859485.jpg (157 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1414607859485.jpg
157 KB, 1024x576
>>68849286
Easy. If you're considering where it was to what it became
>>
>>68849343
Newhart was the only one that did this right.
>>
>>68849286
>>68849338
That 70s Show
>trying to put Mad TV guy in as Eric/Kelso replacement
>blonde Donna
jesus christ
>>
>>68849286
Scrubs
The show stagnated after a few years, but that final season and especially that finale were GOAT, a sappy ending to be sure but I still got a little broken up
And then a new season came along
>>
>>68849286
The Office US
>>
>>68849338

no OP but wasn't last Rosanne last season just "yeah we win a million bux cya"
>>
>>68851307

Redeemed by the ending.
>>
Caroline in the City
>>
>>68851307
They didn't win a million dollars. It was all a story Rosanne was writing about in her novel that noone would ever buy. Dan was dead the whole time.
>>
The Office UK
>>
>>68850064
Fuck I gave up on that show around season 4-5. It was way too painful and campy to watch. How bad did it get?
>>
Scrubs
>>
>>68849286

The content in the last season of LOST was pretty shitty but the finale was fantastic.
>>
HIMYM. Doesn't get any worse than that.
>>
>>68851511
That show was pretty shitty from the start though.
>>
>>68851439
jesus. I should watch that.

See how I don't get turbo over you spoiling something that is like 40 years old.
>>
Since they haven't had a final season yet, American Horror Story has the worst season finales. It's like they write themselves into a corner and have to quickly undo all the bullshit they came up with the entire season. Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>68852460
A lot of television writing is that. Breaking Bad was only accidentally decent, it could have been worse because of the way they write.
I haven't seen American Horror Story, but do they do the thing where each episode ends kind of on a cliffhanger that makes you want to watch the next to see how it's resolved, and then the episode is boring until the end?
>>
>>68852460
>Enjoyed season 1 but the finale was underwhelming
>Season 2 is great until they kill off the nazi and the demon nun.
>Season 2 continues to be alright until the dumb finale and the alien subplot amounts to fuck all. Like holy shit
>Didn't even make it halfway through season 3
>>
>>68849336
>mad men
lol
>>
>>68849336
Mad Men S7B was quite unnecessary desu
>>
how i fucked your mother
>>
>>68849286
hannibal
>>
>>68852159
Honestly the twist isn't nearly as interesting as it sounds. She basically burns through it in the epilogue.

It's more like, "Oh by the way, Becky and Darlene has the opposite spouses, oh and it was Jackie who was gay, and Dan was dead since the heart attack, so I wrote this shitty alternate reality in my book where nothing went wrong at all for me. The End"
>>
>>68849286
I wouldn't say final SEASON but one of the dumbest finales if you think about it was Seinfeld's because of how it was mostly a glorified cameo/clip show considering the episode before was also a clip show. They did not handle that well at all. But that doesn't take away the good in the rest of that season's episodes.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.