[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/film/ board idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: themaster.gif (2 MB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
themaster.gif
2 MB, 500x269
VIEWING PARTY THREADS:
>Anon sets up a livestream to his TV/screen and puts the link in the thread, a running thread much like game threads on /sp/
>/film/ people comment on the thread and discuss parts of the film while people watch it, context in which the film was made, call out shitty acting, good acting, plot holes, pointing out details that others may have missed (e.g. a background prop's symbolism in 'The Shining', or the theme of water vs. land in 'The Master')
>>
I don't know what it's like now moot is gone but whenever we tried to watch a non-live event on /sp/ the mods would delete the thread and start banning people because of moot's autistic hatred of streams.
>>
>>68848979
We do this all the time for cool stuff.
Everytime we have a live thread for something someone post the stream link in the thread so it stays up , you only get in trouble when it's in the OP.
I literally just streamed that new louis theroux doc like a few days ago for /tv/
>>
>inb4 capeshit autists shitpost all over the thread

This would be a solid /film/ board concept. gamethreads are huge on /sp/, chimpout/happening/trial threads are huge on /pol/, and /film/ would be just as great but with more compelling content. This would be fucking epic
>>
I like this idea, but is it confirmed /film/ is coming back? I haven't heard anything about it since it got deleted.
>>
>>68849082
we can try it on /tv/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-20-22-44.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-20-22-44.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>post yfw /film/ is going to destroy itself and /tv/ making both boards shit

Why are they doing this ?
>>
Watching streams with you dumb faggots is probably one of the funnest things I've ever done. I remember the Breaking Bad finale and how awful everything was, and I remember the Ghost Adventures streams. I miss the GA streams the most, I think. Those were times when /x/ and /tv/ came together to have a laugh.

Hell, I remember being a part of a small stream chat for the Ferguson stuff with /pol/ and everyone was having a great time even though there were like 12 of us chatting. Constantly wondering when kettling was going to happen or when they were going to ever leave Mocha Bee's or whatever it was. Fuck.

Y'all are dumb, stupid faggots 99% of the time but I am honoured to be a part of it.
>>
>>68849106
Did you seriously just imply /tv/ isn't shit?
>>
I feel like this would only work with blockbuster movies or "so bad it's good" movies. Basically shit you can run a color commentary on as it's happening
>>
>>68848979
Did you mean fucking streaming? People already do that, genius.
>>
Can you imagine how hilarious it would be streaming capeshit movies with /tv/ people and the epic shitposting/shit talking in the thread? It would be so fucking awesome
>>
File: istock-team-laughter-pic3.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
istock-team-laughter-pic3.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>there are people who still think /film/ can be successful
>>
>>68849048
britbongs always seem to have the best shows to stream, the island threads are GOAT as well
>>
>>68848979
Should I stream something right now? I'll show you my kino/tv folder and you can pick in the thread
castamp.com/live/killme
>>
>>68849177
Your only point of comparison is your own ability, which is utter fucking dog shit. People who actually enjoy pure fucking kino like The Master or Her or Tree of Life will swarm these threads like piranhas swarming a nigger's dick dipped in the tank

Get the fuck off 4chan you fucking faggot
>>
Guys
What if
What if when /film/ comes back
Guys what if when /film/ comes back we make a film club for people that want to talk about films? there would be a /filmclubdiscussion/ general and we could all discuss films in it?
>>
>>68849236
Streaming Jon Jost's stagefright right now but i'll change if you want something else
If you wanna watch this then let me know and i'll fullscreen and shit
Only gonna lurk the thread for a bit though
>>
>>68848979
Just do it nigga. Post a link.
>>
>>68849430
>>68849236
Do you wanna watch some certified kino or not?
>>
>>68849028
>moot's autistic hatred of streams
unless they were being run by Redwood in which case all reports were ignored
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.