[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> *grunts and speaks unintelligibly* Does Hollywood only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: download (3).jpg (4 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4 KB, 260x194
> *grunts and speaks unintelligibly*

Does Hollywood only casts Tom Hardy in roles where he has to grunt a lot and speak unintelligibly because that what's what the role calls for, or that's simply how he does every character he is cast in?

Or is he simply the guy that grunts and speaks unintelligibly? Like how Tom Cruise is the guy that runs away like a retard and Russell Crowe is the guy with an attitude?
>>
What the fuck are you talking i can understand him pretty clearly
>>
File: 653176.jpg (23 KB, 556x406) Image search: [Google]
653176.jpg
23 KB, 556x406
I'm sorry, was there something you did not understand? Is your universal translator perhaps malfunctioning, op? I can try to speak more slowly and simply for your benefit if you feel that would help.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>68848637
>>
>>68848724

> Mad Max
> Lawless
> Dark Knight Returns (He had to re-dub himself before theatrical release because he was impossible to hear)
> Warrior
> Bronson
> RockNRolla
>>
>>68848637
Well he's a pretty big guy
>>
>>68848637
>>*crashes plane and increases bodymass*
>>
>>68848637
What is the difference between options A and C?
>>
>>68848637
of courshe!
>>
je ne pais sprechen anglais?
>>
File: legend.jpg (331 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
legend.jpg
331 KB, 612x380
his best performance
without him the whole film would have been dead
>>
He is the guy that is big
>>
>>68848724

All he does in every character after he went popular is grunt a lot and play the likable anti-hero.

It's like you never watched Lawless, 90% of his dialogue is him grunting.
>>
>>68848819
Saw this thinking tom hardy had to have worked his ass off on this one.
>>
>>68848728
his best performance
>>
>>68848854
four yu
>>
>>68848790
>What is the difference between options A and C?
We don't have a frog
>>
>>68848767
>Forgetting The Revenant
>>
>>68848637
I'd say he's a rather big guy.
>>
>>68850205
Perhaps from your perspective.
>>
>>68848767
Bronson can't be on this list, he just has a strong accent
>>
>>68850205
for you
>>
I think I understood roughly 50% of what he said in The Revenant.
>>
>>68848819
Nicolas Cage did it better
>>
Stop.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.