[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wasn't here to see /tv/ react to House of Cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>tfw wasn't here to see /tv/ react to House of Cucks
>>
Whole threads about the cuck meme. It was glorious.
>>
Why? Are you that new?
>>
>>68847668
Didn't this show have cucking from like.. the third episode of the first season when Franks fucks the reporter girl?

Or is it only cucking if a woman cheats on her husband? That'd be a silly double standard.
>>
>>68847736
That's fine because that's what alpha males like me do.
>>
>Claire's actress was co-director for season 4
>>
i wonder if we have archives or something
>>
>>68847736
Master keys and shitty locks slut, master keys and shitty locks.
>>
>>68847736
/tv/'s mentality is basically, Frank cucked Claire only when it meant furthering his interests, whereas Claire cucked Frank because she loves the cock and Frank cant provide
>>
>>68847773
And Frank is a lock.

Or do you think he's a key merely because a key is more phallic? That seems a little ridiculous.
>>
>people watched this shit past season 1
>>
>>68847759
Her name is Robin Wright you pleb
>>
its incredible how this show went from semi belivable/logical to the shitshow it was in s3/s4

it's so fucking bad

like a parody of itself. it also seems the writers are trying their hardest to make everyone unlikable
>>
>>68847832
I don't have time to remember the names of women who don't take dick on camera
>>
>>68847668
>Netflix show
>white male character
>not getting cucked

We know better than that now don't we
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.