[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are some of the 100 considered expert trackers when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: qzPlDyMT.jpg (208 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
qzPlDyMT.jpg
208 KB, 1252x1252
How are some of the 100 considered expert trackers when they spent their whole lives in a ship in outterspace?
>>
>>68846122
>How are some of the 100 considered expert trackers when they spent their whole lives in a ship in outterspace?

if this comes to mind when watching a show like this you are not its target audience.

I watched 2 eps of this and in the second 2 characters decide to take a vaguely flirty dip, in a survival situation, in cold water, fully clothed, just a few meters from where one of them was speared by a wild tribes man, in the same river where some other chick was nearly eaten by some aquatic beast.
>>
>>68846855
how do they know how to swim?

I can imagine them having random pools in spaceship just to fuck around with. you would think it all went to health and hygiene purposes
>>
>>68846122
Earth Skills teacher.
>>
I dropped this show almost immediately.

>imagine dragons starts playing
>>
>I stopped watching after the first photon hit my eye

Yeah nah fuck off smug cunts there have been 6 gorillion threads and there's always the same cunt and the same answer, so much that's it's normally a disclaimer in the general.
Gets better around 4th or 5th episode. Nig off annoying shits
>>
>>68846122

B E L L A M Y
E
L
L
A
M
Y
>>
>>68849624
Someone post the Jaha & Murphy vertical.
>>
Seriously, literally, unironically, real talk, the show gets a lot better after the black guy dies in episode 3 or 4 or whatever it was.
>>
>How are some of the 100 considered expert trackers when they spent their whole lives in a ship in outterspace?

Are they supposed to be expert trackers? I don't think anything expert has really came up in the show.
>>
>>68846122
Earth Skills classes
>>
>>68851198
Completely.

When I have friends start watching, I tell them to skip the first 2 episodes completely.
>>
Is tonight the finale?
>>
>>68846122
I don't think they've depicted any of them as expert trackers aside from maybe clarke and bellamy. Bellamy is based of course and has tons of raw talent with everything, but clarke is kind of a joke. No way she would be that resourceful at living innawoods and hunting leopards and shit. She would have learned some stuff from inara and Lexa but it's still unbelievable.
>>
>>68853348
no anon, 16 episodes were ordered this season
>>
>>68849385
you aren't going to become an expert anything with out actual experience
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.