[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why couldn't she have jumped on the train and had an adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: deb8h4tw0duzdtmbeoex.jpg (75 KB, 760x1106) Image search: [Google]
deb8h4tw0duzdtmbeoex.jpg
75 KB, 760x1106
Why couldn't she have jumped on the train and had an adventure blindly singing through the country? She could have become a famous recording artist.
>>
>>68844350
>abandoning your own son
>>
>>68844368
If it weren't for her constant references to the money she had and what she was going to spend it on I would have forgotten she even had a son.
>>
>>68844350
Then the sad ending would be her freezing to death in the country after getting raped by a hobo.
>>
>>68844408
Fuck you, this movie is Von Trier's masterpiece.
>>
>>68844458
>not nyphomaniac
Pleb
>>
>>68844536
nice bait
>>
>>68844350
She'd still be punching people in airports.
>>
>>68844536
>nyphomaniac
Does that also star Björk?
>>
>>68844350
Let's play rank Von Trier's films that you have seen:

1. Breaking the Waves
2. The Idiots
3. Melancholia
4. Dancer in the Dark
5. Medea
6. Antichrist
7. Nymphomaniac Vol 1.
8. The Element of Crime
9. Nymphomaniac Vol 2.
>>
I'd like to dance in bjork's dark. By which I mean have penetrative sex with her.
>>
>>68846888
>Great-tier
Dancer in the Dark
>Good-tier
Europa
The Idiots
>Alright-tier
Melancholia
Dogville
>meh-tier
The Element of Crime
Antichrist
Medea
Manderlay
Epidemic
>pile-of-absolute-dung-tier
Breaking the Waves
Nymphomaniac
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.