[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did Negan kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 200w.gif (1 MB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1 MB, 200x112
I like to think that they stuck with Glenn. But some people come up with theories to say otherwise.
>>
>>68840624

It's Glenn.
>>
>>68840624
Abraham
>>
>>68840624
well considering nobody has any other answer, and even if they did we'd have to way to know if it's realiable.

i'd say it's definately yougene or one of neagan's own men

poor sick maggie would cry if they killed glenn
>>
>>68841559
Won't be Abraham, creator has gone on record saying he regrets killing him before the war stuff.
If the writers knew what they were doing, they would've killed Morgan, it's the best thematic choice (Negan gets jailed in the comic, nigga builds a jail etc)
>>
>>68841664

I guess that could be foreshadowing for Negan rather than Morgan dying.
>>
Rick
>>
>>68841610

Doesn't Eugene have something to do with the Whisperers in the comics? I'm only up to #120 so far but I recall it being mentioned. So it wouldn't be good to kill him yet.
>>
>>68841723

That'd be a show killer surely. They could perhaps cut his hand off like the Governor did in the comics but otherwise I think Rick, Carl and Daryl have plot protection.
>>
>>68841664

Morgan's death would've been to sappy imo. He would basically be going down as a martyr and it wouldn't be true to the spirit of the comic where the death was truly a blow to the gut.

I don't have high hopes for the writers but I think it'd be really clever for this to be the one death that actually aligns with the comic after all the fake-outs we've had. For Glenn to actually be the one to get the bat in both versions of the series would be the ultimate anti-twist.
>>
It's Glenn, Steven Yuen is signed on for two movies, one just started production.

He's in Bong Joon-Ho's Sci-Fi 'Okja' and hes signed on for called "Mayhem"

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/walking-dead-steven-yeun-mayhem-1201731806/
>>
>>68841850

To be honest this will most likely end up being one of if not the most iconic moment in the series and it would make sense to stick with Glenn.

It'd be impactful. It would be a serious nod to the comics which will probably win over more comic fans.

Kirkman said he wanted Abraham for All Out War so he won't get killed. Glenn is like the only option.

Only other thing I can see is that Negan kills someone like Aaron. But then he says that Lucille is a vampire bat and is still thirsty. Then he kills Glenn.
>>
>>68840624
The viewers
>>
>>68840624
>this cuck who no one gives a shit about
obviously
That or Abraham, he's the only one who is fucking beast enough to take that first hit and stay concious
>>
the red head
they gave him plenty of un needed airtime
>>
>>68841923

Maggie did "The Boy" and had a cameo in Batman v Superman.

IMDB credits don't mean that much unless the movie proves itself to be a serious commitment.
>>
>>68842476
hes playing a main character
>>
Hopefully it's Glenn.
>>
There's one thing I didn't understand about Negans trap:
The entire Plan depended on the knowledge that the Group desperatly needed to get to the Hilltop. Did I miss how Negan knew that or is this the biggest plothole in the series?
>>
>>68841664
I have my own crackpot theory that morgan will actually become Ezekiel.
>>
>>68842317
i care about him.
he's cute
>>
>>68844220

I don't think he will be. There is already a casting call out for someone to play "Augustus". And the characters description is very similar to Ezekiel.
>>
>>68844066

I imagine that Negan's men were probably tracking them - and alos when they see them coming the first time on the map it might be one way that clearly leads to the Hilltop. So if that's the case then they know that that is where they will be headed so they can block off the roads. I reckon they were tracking them for a while and already knew.
>>
Do the people who work on the show even know?
>>
>>68844799

Norman Reedus and the guy who plays Noah knows apparently. Nobody else knows I believe.
>>
>>68844240

While I think you're genuinely cute for finding him cute I don't really find him especially adorable outside of his sweetness
>>
>>68844841

lol why the fuck does Noah know?
>>
They didn't decide.

It was intentionally open so they could hold it over the actors heads for salary negotiations for the new season.
Also they can gauge fan reactions to it and see who they want to see go the least.
>>
>>68844872

I think he was either at the set at the time or one of the crew members told him.
>>
Blind item says its gonna be Daryl
>>
>>68842496
Thats why people make schedules and plan out their goings
>>
>>68840624
Supposedly the actor that plays Glenn is filming a movie which people are using as speculation that Glenn has indeed left the bash.
>>
File: TWD_totally not pandorum.jpg (51 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
TWD_totally not pandorum.jpg
51 KB, 300x452
>>68840624
It's glenn
>>
>>68845312

Even if that did happen in a future episode the character is hit in the head and not disembowelled.
>>
>>68844607
But under normal circumstance they could have just turned around, get reinforcement or don't go there at all.
The rap only worked because Maggie needed a doctor right now.
>>
>>68845490

That was the point though, the Saviors knew that Ricks group desperately needed to get to the Hilltop and wouldn't go back home.
>>
>>68844845
oh nah YOU'RE cute :3

yeah he's sweet and he has balls, and I really want him to stay in the group, we know that he'll have a romance with jesus so...
>>
>>68845521
How?
>>
File: 1460845040128.jpg (97 KB, 700x463) Image search: [Google]
1460845040128.jpg
97 KB, 700x463
>>68840624
Hopefully Zack Snyder
>>
>>68845591

Like I say they were probably tracking them the whole time they left Alexandria up until they trapped them. They already knew where Alexandria was.

The Saviors knew all the roads to the Hilltop and it further increased their already known suspicions when they got to each roadblock.
>>
I don't think it's Gleen because he barely got screen time in last few episodes, on the other hand both Eugene and Abraham got a lot of development and scenes that could serve as potential "good-bye"
>>
I think it's Aaron, he was so important in season 5 and then just a background character in season 6, they got no idea what to do with, so that's probably it
>>
>taking it like a champ
eugene defending himself and not relying on anyone
>>
>>68845966

Glenn was also known for being pretty tough. Remember when Merle tortured him and he remarked at how tough he was.
>>
>>68846346
he was, but he still has reasons to be in the show, maggie and the baby
eugene has shown rick and abraham how to make the bullets and that he knows how to survive on his own, there's nothing else to tell about his story
>>
>>68846435

In the comics Glenn gets killed by Negan while Maggie is pregnant. Maggie goes to the Hilltop and beats the shit out of Gregory and then becomes the leader.

And Eugene still has a part to play with the Whisperers.
>>
>>68846485

To add to this it would spur on Maggie's ruthlessness to go to Hilltop.
>>
>>68846435
No one cares about Eugene though, he's like the fat lesbian, just there. That wouldn't be a very shocking death.
>>
It's Glenn

If not, it would be Abraham

Daryl will survive longer than TWD itself
>>
Eugene has nothing to do with the whisperers, Rosita does though, if you know what I mean
>>
>>68840624

The idea of spending one waking moment thinking about that cheap hacky bullshit is laughable. I'll forget the show exists and then pick up when it starts airing again like any sane person.

>YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING
>DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU WANT TO THINK AND TALK ABOUT IT ENDLESSLY

No. No, it doesn't.
>>
As someone who hasn't seen all of TWD, and isn't a huge fan: I saw camera and directing actions that frame Daryl as the dead man. Basically they show a first person view of light being seen from the inside of a dark room. I don't remember how many there were, but right before Daryl is let out of that place he's sitting in, it's in that same first person view of light coming in through to a dark room. Daryl reacts to the bright lights after the door is opening, signalling a shift from first person to third. It's pretty obvious foreshadowing, otherwise why put the shots in the beginning of the episode without context?
>>
>>68848474

That's probably true. Didn't someone say to Daryl would be the last one left?
>>
>>68848664

You mean Daryl, Michonne and Rosita right?

And it wasn't Daryl's POV we was looking at it was Rosita's. If you watch it back when they begin to open the Van you see the POV and in the bottom left roughly you see Daryl's long hair.
>>
>>68848560

It's not that bad. And if you don't want to talk about it then you can just not get involved with threads that involve The Walking Dead.
>>
When was the last time they killed somebody as important as Glenn? Probably Hershel
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.