[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Loved Darkman as a kid >Used to think this was The Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: darkman.21290.jpg (318 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
darkman.21290.jpg
318 KB, 1000x1500
>Loved Darkman as a kid
>Used to think this was The Dark Knight of super hero movies
>Watch it again
>It's pretty terrible

Why would you do this Raimi? Why is this allowed?
>>
Sam Raimi is awful. A Simple Plan is the only truly good movie he's made.
>>
>>68840125
From my point of view Darkman is great.
>>
>>68840550
Then you're correct
>>
>>68840125
The Dark Knight of superhero movies
Wouldn't The Dark Knight of superhero movies be The Dark Knight? Or is this some kind of epic meme?
>>
>>68840550
This. Truly top-tier. Honestly, Raimi is a master of the genre. Only people I see hating on this movie are hardcore plébes
>>
Darkman is a great film from old school Raimi. I dunno why would you watch anything Raimi related if you don't like tasteful cheese.
>>
>>68840125
it's a hammy movie. the few good actors in it overact and ham it up, while the bad actors in it are the hilarious kind of bad. i'd say it's a bad movie, but with a lot of charm and character. it's unique at least, like most Raimi movies.
>>
>>68840550
Darkman is director's project of an experimental cape kino, not for everybody, especially not for quiplovers.
>>
>>68845588
I loved Darkman and I also like Quip movies.
Joke on a dick.
>>
>>68840125
It was shitty, and tv series even worse.
Shadow on other hand, true KINO.
>>
>>68840125
TAKE THE FUCKING ELEPHANT
>>
>>68840125
Darkman, Robocop, Starship Troopers, etc were R rated movies made for kids.
>>
I enjoy Darkman a lot, but I'm totally honest when I say most of that comes from Larry Drake as the villain. If he wasn't there I'm not how much I would still like it.
>>
File: TAKE THE FUCKING ELEPHANT.png (278 KB, 639x504) Image search: [Google]
TAKE THE FUCKING ELEPHANT.png
278 KB, 639x504
>>68849044
>>
Modern capecucks could never understand this movie because the protagonist isn't a quipping 10/10 broski male bimbo and the style is evocative and crazy as opposed to boring gray CGI backgrounds in wide shots as two plastic toys smack each other.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.