[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
What went wrong?
>>
>>68839807
Season 5
>>
File: gus.png (751 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gus.png
751 KB, 1280x720
They didn't stop after season 4
>>
File: 1433613504037.jpg (81 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1433613504037.jpg
81 KB, 719x720
>>
>>68839867
This.
>>
>>68839807
Reddit
>>
>>68839807
Jesse turned into bitch mode, he was worse than Skyler at the end
>>
>>68839807
Walter didn't murder Skyler.
>>
>>68840770
this

>>68840822
literally this

and season 5 finale, it wasnt bad, but i expected more, dont know why
>>
>>68840822
Why would he he's into the cuck lifestyle.
>>
>>68840995

the nazis were a bad idea for a villain

i was pretty satisfied though
>>
>>68841070
The idea wasn't bad it was just the execution that was terrible. If they'd got the same treatment as the gangsters in past seasons it would've been fine.
>>
On rewatch the entire white power group story line is just bad. Like cringeworthy bad. For one, iit was so fucking obvious the only reason the only reason they put them in the show was because up until then pretty much every villain was some shade of brown and AMC didn't want to seam racist. And then on top of that they make them >le most evil group by doing shit like torturing Jessie and killing Andrea in cold blood.

And the fucking Machine Gun and the ending scene is beyond awful. Fucking Walking Dead tier

Honestly, all of season 5 is so fucking bad. I mean, remember the fucking train scene? The jessie all the sudde
>>
they traded good writing for memes in order to attract the reddit audience
>>
>le lets make walt the bad guy
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>68839807

Zero character development outside of Walt turning amoral.

Seriously it was just five seasons of 'fuck you old man - fuck you punk kid.

Fucking stupid.
>>
>>68841483
Yeah season 5 was the /v/eddit fedoracore meme season. Full of 9gag tier scenes like 'say le my le name".
>>
s5 > s1 > s4 > s3 > s2
fight me
>>
it got renewed for a 5th season
>>
>>68842751
:) makes me feel good about myself that retards like you exist
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.