[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much would Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank have improved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: leex luthor.jpg (24 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
leex luthor.jpg
24 KB, 467x350
How much would Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank have improved BvS if they had casted him as Lex Luthor?
>>
> "I need to tell you a story from my childhood. We grew up poor, so when my father was able to take me to the Bronx Zoo at the age of ten it was an unbelievable experience. The sights, the sounds, and finally the monkey house. We had seen primates from Asia, Africa and Madagascar but when we got to the Cameroonian chimpanzee I saw something I had never seen before: a chimp forcing a hapless frog in his habitat to fellate him. This chimpanzee had a mad look in his eye as he thrust the amphibian up and down his shaft until the deed was done. After it was over, my father looked at me and said 'Do you know the difference between him and us, Kevin? Do you?' The difference between that chimp and the rest of us is that we don't have a frog. And for that reason, I'm out."
>>
File: 1460034805897.jpg (36 KB, 625x367) Image search: [Google]
1460034805897.jpg
36 KB, 625x367
>>68838045
>>
>>68838045
kek not bad
>>
>>68838045
Pretty good/10
>>
>>68838045
> we are in the prime of chimpposting

what a time to be alive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE60zwXx1k
>>
>>68837601
Hey Kevin, whats the oldest lie in America?
>>
>>68839056
> "You'll get your own land after your indentured servitude is over"
>>
>>68838816
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: colbert-panic.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
colbert-panic.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>68838045
>>68806798
>>68797518
>>
>>68839697
more like REEEEEEglrrggghhhhhhsplpllllllpplpl
>>
>>68837601
You mean
>Kevin O'Leary from Dragons' Den
>>
>>68840133
>Kevin ®™Leary from Dragons' Den
ftfy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.