[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queers. Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Stuart.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Stuart.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Queers. Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard in this family, it's this little blackmailer here. So congratulations, Thomas. I've just officially outed you.
>>
Congratulations, you're officially outed! What's the next step to your bumboy plan?
>>
Bane?
>>
Could you BE any gayer?
>>
File: 1458904107943.jpg (470 KB, 1659x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458904107943.jpg
470 KB, 1659x1080
>>68836682
Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.
>>
You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer
>>
>>68836999
trips?
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1659x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1659x1080
>>68838105
is CIA a cuck?
>>
>>68838188
I was reading the OP and all I could think of was this.

Is there a term for when you're familiar with the parody more than the source material? I feel there should be.
>>
File: 1461509367442.png (386 KB, 380x540) Image search: [Google]
1461509367442.png
386 KB, 380x540
>>68836682
GAY?
>>
>>68838254
Looks just like him. Clearly it was a black girl
>>
File: 40e.png (914 KB, 1019x796) Image search: [Google]
40e.png
914 KB, 1019x796
>>68836682
CIGAY
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.