[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best Spider-Man EVER on film. It shits all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
This is the best Spider-Man EVER on film.

It shits all over Toby McGuire, this Spider-Man finally strikes that perfect balance between funnily awkward and smooth, impactful action.

Thank you based Marvel, I am actually hyped for a Spidey movie again.
>>
>>68835534
why do capeshit retards make the worst bait? You literally fucking sound like autistic seven year olds.
>My toy is the best toy in the universe! It's better than your ugly toy! Thank you based mommy!
>>
>>68835554
>it's a "autist gets triggered by capeshit" episode
>>
why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>68835554
>Liking the only good live-action Spider-Man
>Bait

God I can't wait until /film/ filters out the retards
>>
>>68835554
It's not capeshit that make this, it's just /tv/ trolls. They know we'll bite. Cept it worked better with DC shit...
>>
>>68835608
terrible acne
>>
All memes aside though, Tom Holland actually kills it as Spiderman.
>>
>>68835608
He has trouble controlling his Spider-Sense.

The mask is rigged with filters and lenses to regulate environmental input. So he fluctuates between being utterly clairvoyant in combat and getting sucker-punched.
>>
>>68835699
He actually has nice, smooth skin.
>>
too bad all that electric tape on his costume makes him look retarded
>>
>>68835534
plebman, plebman, makes a pleb thread because he's a plebman
>>
wtf? why does he have a giant frisbee? he's supposed to be a spider not a dog
>>
>> No spidey sense

Literally the only real power he had.

and the only reason he can actually stand a chance against other heros or villians
>>
I liked how they actually touched on how his enhanced senses were overwhelming him.

I never liked how the past two Spidermen just got their powers and were totally fine with it, a teenager with Spidey senses should feel like he's raw to the world.
>>
>>68836212
Well in the comics he can lift 10 tons. So that's another power
>>
how are you fags getting all of this? has there been a 15-20 min video released?

i saw a 30 sec one and didnt get the hype so i hope im missing something.
>>
>>68836995
Yes, stupid. There's a 15 min clip of the whole airport scene.
>>
>>68836995
Movie for eurocucks and ausfags, like myself, came out today.
>>
>>68836027
Plebe-man, plebe-man
Does nothing a good poster can
>>
>>68835608
So Kingpin won't have Auntie whacked.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 625x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 625x756
>>68835534

Gonna need to see him from behind before I can decide.
>>
>there's usually not this much talking during a fight
>oh my bad
And yet he learns nothing.
>>
>>68836212
>No spidey sense
Except that he has that. Why are you bitching about a movie you haven't seen?
>>
File: lkkkj.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lkkkj.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>Introduction to spiderman scene

God damn, that scene was executed so well, that it didn't need to go through a whole origin movie/plot-line to introduce him. Creators knew that everyone knows what the fuck spidey is, and just gave us the shit we wanted to have.

The chemistry between Tom and Robert was solid. Have no doubts about Homecoming with Tony in it.

And that wink to the comics about how he persuades him over to his side with money. Just Perfect
>>
>>68837238
>We have money
>OH THANK GOD
>>
>>68836212
He has super-reflexes, super-strength and super-agility besides being a genius and a expert martial artist (then again, everyone is on Marvel)
>>
>>68837099
Oh you're gonna love it. I love how it has the fat spider logo. IMO I think it looks awesome, and just looking at his suit is so comfy
>>
>>68836217

>The last two Spiderman just got their powers and were totally fine with it

Tobey's Spidey didn't know what the fuck was going on and actively explored whatever the fuck was going on through shazams and up up and away webs.

Andrew's Peter literally freaked the fuck out, broke his sink, got scared of sunlight, and sat trembling in his bed.
>>
>>68835534
Throughout the fight I was kind off put by how it looks really CGI and thought it was fake. But then when it showed Peter lying down with his mask off, It just immediately clicked in my head and made me awe in surprise that the suit is actually REAL. It was fucking awesome watching it the second time, and realising the CGI was just mostly in the mask. Marvel has nailed spidey
>>
>>68835534
bad bait, anon. i don't see how you expect anyone to stick around for this.
>>
>>68837571
It was like 60% CGI
>>
>>68835534
Reminder that Raimi Spiderman is and shall always be the best capeshit.
>>
>>68838110
Everyone knows that
>>
>>68838110
JK Simmons will always be the greatest adaptation of a comic book character on the big screen., but the rest of that shit is nowhere near as good as you remember it being.
>>
>>68836212
He has Spider-Sense. In this version, he has too much of it, which is why he wears nigh-opaque goggles and thick clothing with his original homemade costume, you retard.
>>
>>68837571
Get your eyes examined, my dude. That is almost entirely CGI. And poorly done at that, in my opinion. It looks like a PS3 game.
>>
File: rock-adam.jpg (18 KB, 324x400) Image search: [Google]
rock-adam.jpg
18 KB, 324x400
>>68838177
>JK Simmons will always be the greatest adaptation of a comic book character on the big screen

Until this happens
>>
>>68838110

Of course. Shame Spider-Man 3 was so abysmal, otherwise the Spidey movies would have been an untouchable Hollywood trilogy, ala Star Wars or Lord of the Ring. 3 was so abysmally bad it cast a shadow over the previous 2.
>>
>>68838330
As if they'll ever get there.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.