[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen Zapped! and what did you think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Zapped!_(movier_poster).jpg (40 KB, 281x439) Image search: [Google]
Zapped!_(movier_poster).jpg
40 KB, 281x439
Has anyone seen Zapped! and what did you think of it?
>>
Was a fun movie and so was the sequel Zapped again. Just fun. Nothing super special.
>>
>>68836075
The movie doesn't seem to be remastered in terms of the cinematography despite bearing a nostalgic feel to it in later years.
>>
>>68834641
used to beat off so furiously to those early 80s teen vids

* Zapped
* Up the Academy
* Hardbodies
* Joy Sticks
* Meatballs
* Last American Virgin
* Valley Girl

holy fuck
>>
>>68834641
Good 80s tits
>>
>>68834641
I masturbated to it on cable and still have no regrets
>>
>>68834641
The crown jewel in Scott Baio's acting crown. That being said, it doesn't even approach the John Cusack 80s triumvirate of One Crazy Summer, Say Anything and Better Off Dead.
>>
>>68836139

HE STARTED CALLIN I AINT CALL HIM BACK
>>
>>68836157
valley girl had dottie from pee wee's big adventure getting raped
>>
It partially sates my fetish for sudden, exaggerated clothing removal/damage of which I can never find enough of
>>
>>68836157
Check out the director of Up The Academy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.