[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this kid kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: mousehunt-mouse-hunt.35742.jpg (115 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
mousehunt-mouse-hunt.35742.jpg
115 KB, 580x859
is this kid kino?
>>
>>68833502
Absolutely
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 853x480
That isn't Home Alone
>>
File: ran.jpg (3 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
ran.jpg
3 KB, 98x125
RAN OFF ON THE MOUSE TWICE
>>
File: mousehunt.jpg (40 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
mousehunt.jpg
40 KB, 450x250
>>68834511
fuck home alone, mouse hunt had nathan lane
>>
>>68833502
Yes, excellent cinematography.
>>
Yes, this along with Rango confirmed Verbinski as the true Kid Kino Auteur
>>
>>68833502
That movie is fucking great. Always was kinda weirded out by the dark atmosphere but that's just an opinion.
>>
>>68834646
I don't get why the girl's cat was sent to the shelter.
>>
File: ijkbwv.png (933 KB, 1004x505) Image search: [Google]
ijkbwv.png
933 KB, 1004x505
used to love this movie
>>
whatever happened to that guy that used to spam the gif of the mouse getting it's dick cut off?
>>
That scene where he finally finds the mouse inside his asshole was an unexpected choice I had to admit.
>>
>>68833502
Gore Verbinski's best movie tbdesu
>>
>>68836067
And the sequel where he's harboring it's babies in his uretha was a ridiculous excuse for a cash grab
>>
i loved this movie as a kid, glad to see its apart of other peoples childhood
>>
Yes, it's also housekino as well, along with Monster House and Housebound
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.