[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women youngfags don't know were once considered hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: j_tal_01_0139_05_v6[1].jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
j_tal_01_0139_05_v6[1].jpg
55 KB, 480x360
Used to be several fansites for her run by 90s autists
>>
thou doth thus thouest
>>
Daisy Fuentes desu
>>
>>68833178
is that genene goroflolo or however you spell it?

She was in "the truth about cats and dogs".
>>
>>68833178
I read that comics used to hate her because her parents paid for her apartment and she never had to struggle like they did.
>>
your mom :0
>>
>>68834616
She was also in mystery men
>>
>>68834616
That movie was confusing to me as a kid, because I thought she was cuter than Uma.>>68834705
>>
>>68834725
yea. All i can recall is her being placed into anything about post college grads or to appeal with that demo in the 90's. Honestly she was ellen page.
>>
>>68833178
>run by (You)
She was never hot
get some taste
>>
>>68834747
I cant recall shit about it except bits in my head of the premise and parts of the trailer. Something about training a dog.
>>
>>68833178
george w. bush drove her insane. sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 260x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 260x120
There was a time when they tried to make her like a sexy gen x type. Before she went full sjw tard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.