[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started, what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: sunny-reelgood.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sunny-reelgood.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
Just started, what should I expect?
>>
File: kill me.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
kill me.gif
919 KB, 170x196
I started two weeks ago and just finished season 10. Goddamn man, it's so great. I haven't been able to get the Paddy's Pub and Dayman songs out of my head in what feels like forever. I really adore it.
>>
Orgies and blackface
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 904x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 904x1146
>>68832909
RAN OFF ON DA PLUG TWICE!
>>
Don't expect them to be good people.
>>
>>68832909
The funniest live action sitcom
>>
>>68833203
Why the qualifier?
>>
First you like charlie, then you realize dennis is the best character, then you actually see how mac is the best character holding it all together
>>
Dedication to comedy.

These motherfuckers are serious about being funny, and I don't want to spoil anything but one actor literally commits to gaining an unhealthy amount of weight just of his own volition to drive home a bit.
>>
What's your favourite episode /tv?
>>
>>68832909
Pretty consistently great.
>>
>>68833935
Mac and Dennis Break Up is the best
>BOTCHED TOE
>IM NOT ALLOWED TO EAT THE APPLE SKIN
>cat in the wall
>the physical line up in predator
>gruesome twosome
>smoking cigarettes will suffocate the toxins.
its perfection from start to finish.
>>
>>68833935
Chardee MacDennis or The Nightman Cometh
>>
>>68833935

gang gives frank an intervention

>wine in a can/red lips
>flush that turd down the drain
>mac puppy dog face
>snail
>charlie's illiteracy revisted
>frank belching so foully that mac needs to leave
>we just did a bunch of those monster energy drinks and dry humped. it was awful. i think she gave me poison ivy
>*waving gun* WHERES THE GODDAMN FIRE
>ayyyyy intervention

i'm kinda sad that ive watched it so much that it doesn't affect me anymore. i'll go back in a year or so and it'll be funny again though
>>
File: renee.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
renee.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>68833935
The Gang Desperately Tries To Win An Award is my favourite purely for the fact that it encapsulates everything that makes the show great.
>entire episode is an allegory for how Always Sunny never wins awards and how they don't need to
>Charlie makes a great emotional song and the gang doesn't give a fuck because that's not what the show is about
>Charlie outright says other shows are shit compared to Always Sunny by saying "they always vote you best in show, but this dog, he disagrees, 'cause I like life at Paddy's Pub"
>Sudz is a representation of literally every shitty American sitcom on TV right now
>taking the piss out of token blacks
>Mac talking about whether the lack of awards is because of their location, referencing FX, but Dennis denying it
>Charlie's song devolves to being a happy song to rape and spiders
>gang spits on all the award judges
It was a meta episode with an obvious outset on what it was about but man it was pure genius.
>>
>>68832909
A crass un-PC update of Seinfeld
>>
>>68834909
Agreed! Their self-referential stuff is always good. The Gang Gets Analyzed, The Gang Misses the Boat. I feel like those can only be appreciated once someone's watched a bit of the show though
>>
Can we talk about how Rickety Cricket is the best
>>
>>68833278
but then you realize charlie was actually the best character all along
>>
>>68835422
Nah, that would be Liam McPoyle. Dude has insane comedic timing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqZsF9KZleg
>>
Shit show, there I said it.
>>
>>68834619
>'Oh you guys are drinking wine out of those cans?'
>'Oh hell yeah baby, hell yeah'
>>
>>68835532
I still prefer cricket but hes fantastic as well
Really has talent
>>
>>68835570
You're a shit show.
>>
>>68835532

anyone else try to imitate his helicopter noise when watching the gang gets held hostage?

i can kinda get it but not as loud. that might be the mic though. maybe i should drink some milk
>>
File: 1459681776962.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1459681776962.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
The group dating episode was insanely funny.

I don't care about the season 10 is 100% bad meme, that was one of the best episodes period.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.