[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Mike grateful for what he has? Why is he depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Mike.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Mike.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Why isn't Mike grateful for what he has?

Why is he depressed he didn't achieve more?
>>
Because he clearly wanted to get into modern cinema much like Bauman and failed spectacularly at it.

Now they settle for lamenting about VHS tapes from a previous age they grew up with, poking their own brand of opinion bolstered by their education at Hollywood and scam lonely YouTube viewers out of their money to fund projects they hope would get them noticed by luckless sychophants like Max Landis.
>>
>>68830055
but now they are friends with Landis and will totally be getting that movie money!
>>
File: 1424570550676.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1424570550676.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>68830262
>>
File: juicy_shaq_meat.jpg (58 KB, 529x600) Image search: [Google]
juicy_shaq_meat.jpg
58 KB, 529x600
>>
>>68830055
>much like Bauman
What has Bauman done?
>>
>>68830262

The irony of this post is too much to bear
>>
>>68830055
>Because he clearly wanted to get into modern cinema much like Bauman and failed spectacularly at it.

If this is true why did he stay in Milwaukee?
If he was some never-was that wanted and failed at getting into movies wouldn't he have at least wasted a few years in L.A. trying to get his career off the ground?
>>
>>68830800
It's pasta,r eddit
>>
>>68831252
Maybe he is one of "I am gonna be discovered" idiots who think they can stay where they are at and get into hollywood no problem
>>
>>68831566
Technically that did happen. He was discovered despite living in bumfuck nowhere and was able to get guys like Tim Heidecker and Patton Oswalt to work on his projects.
>>
>>68829505

I think he is, he just realizes that he's a 'professional YouTuber' and has a perfectly healthy normalfag disdain for doing something so dumb with your life.

He's fine I think he's just that kind of guy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.