[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Amazing visuals >Flawless performance out of whoever this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>Amazing visuals
>Flawless performance out of whoever this little kid is
>Scary ass monkey
>feels
>catchy as fuck classic Jungle Book tunes seamlessly integrated without any clash of tones

Absolutely Junglekino
>>
Is he shilling or was the movie half decent? I'm thinking of seeing this soon. Yeah I get its recycled unoriginal Disney crap but still
>>
>>68829476
It's actually really good anon.
>>
>>68828414
>Flawless performance out of whoever this little kid is
No, that kid was fucking terrible.
>>
>>68829476
The song injections are terrible but the rest is great.
>>
>>68829476

It was great for what it is.

The main flaw is ScarJo's performance but the director knew this and cut her scene down as much as possible.
>>
>>68829476
It's alright. Extremely forgettable though. The visuals are really good for the most part but that's about it. Also, they don't really sing the songs as much as they yell them.
>>
This movie could sweep the Oscars and I still wouldn't see it. Please have some standards and boycott all rehashes, especially big budget ones. Make Hollywood more original.
>>
>>68829476
I never saw the original as a child so I don't have any attachment to the source material, but I thought it was incredibly middle-of-the-road.
>>
>>68829476
his use of the term junglekino was very wordkino
>>
>>68829476
It's good, a solid 7/10, I'm glad I saw it

I had the "Bear Necessities" stuck in my head for days afterward, but it's a good song.
>>
>>68829476
I liked it.

Make sure you see it in RealD 3D.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.