[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got a flash for you, joy-boy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Bookman.jpg (136 KB, 630x357) Image search: [Google]
Bookman.jpg
136 KB, 630x357
I've got a flash for you, joy-boy.
>>
> peepees
> weewees
>>
>Yeah, '71. That was my first year on the job. Bad year for libraries. Bad year for America. Hippies burning library cards, Abby Hoffman telling everybody to steal books. I don't judge a man by the length of his hair or the kind of music he listens to. Rock was never my bag. But you put on a pair of shoes when you walk into the New York Public Library, fella.
>>
shit-tier show I don't actually know how people find this garbage funny is it meant to be ironic are you meant to look cool by watching it?
>>
Early on, Larry Charles's scripts were just as GOAT as Larry David's. His unique POV really informed a lot of the tone and characterization.
>>
>>68827731
Just turn the cock in your mouth off and enjoy it.
>>
>>68827689
>Maybe that turns you on Seinfeld, that's how you get your kicks. You and your good time buddies.
>>
>>68827731
>are you meant to look cool by watching it?

Exactly this yeah. I watch it alone in my apartment w/ just my cats, but I know they're looking at me like 'damn our owner's actually pretty fly' 'i know rite?' I don't actually enjoy it, just wanna impress them.
>>
That short-haired librarian is hot.
>>
>drawing peepees and weewees
>>
>>68827805
Pressed chest fleshed out west
Might be the savior or a garden pest
>>
>>68827840
Surely you jest
>>
The best part is watching Seinfeld trying not to laugh every time the guy went on one of his rants.
>>
>>68827904
Detective Bookman is one of the better characters they came up with.
>>
>CAN'TSTAND'JYAH!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.