[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Carmela a good person, even a little? Also, was this not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Was Carmela a good person, even a little?

Also, was this not the best casting?
>>
Not a single one of them was a good person. Chase hates the fans of the sopranos for liking violent sociopaths
>>
>>68827168
If he hates fans of The Sopranos, then he shouldn't have made it so good.
>>
>>68827223
That's a damn good reading comprehension you have there
>>
>>68827071
Carmela was a horrible human being. Tony was an asshole and a awful human being but he was BORN into a sociopathic mafia world. Carmela CHOOSE to be part of a mafia family. Carmela is a worse person than Tony.
>>
>>68827311
sexist pig
>>
No. Most of the characters in the show commit acts of adultery, so they aren't "good" people. She and Tony were "separated" for a few episodes, but that's not a good reason to sleep with that guidance counselor or whatever he was. Not excuse Tony's whores either.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 720x400
>FINN YOU GOT OUT THE SUITCASE!!!!!!!
>>
>>68827487
she was so sexy in that scene.
>>
>>68827487
>There was no abundant intentionality in me getting out the suitcase

I try to incorporate an "abundant intentionality" line every time my wife and I are bickering. Usally makes her laugh enough to stop the argument. Thanks Sopranos!
>>
>>68827071
No. "One thing you can never say is that you haven't been told."

And yes, she acted the shit out of that role.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.