[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the scene when patches comes home and has to nail the doggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
>the scene when patches comes home and has to nail the doggy door shut for security concerns

I guess no one ever comes back entirely
>>
>the scene when patches goes batshit raging because he found out flurry had an adventure with the neighbor's terrier and she cry while doing the dishes and he meticulously breaks everything in the house telling when and why they bought it

damn, that was dark
>>
>>68826595
>the scene where Rex holds off the vietcong so his friends can escape

I can still hear his yelps
>>
>the scene where i sit at home pretending i'm living my life when really i'm just living through fake images radiating off a glowing box of plastic
>>
>the scene where fido ask for one last biscuit to smoke before he bleeds out
>>
>the scene where scooter jumps on the frag grenade to save connor and patches
I was in tears
>>
File: 1393831854086.gif (3 MB, 290x234) Image search: [Google]
1393831854086.gif
3 MB, 290x234
>>68826860
>>
>>68826860
neat post famalampai
>>
>the scene when patches has to disobey chain of command because his second lieutenant is raping a vietnamese villager
>>
>the scene where they find the dead pups and one of them start making him talk in silly voice and they all laugh but patches holds his tears

deep bra, deep
>>
File: 1386274985570.jpg (40 KB, 315x480) Image search: [Google]
1386274985570.jpg
40 KB, 315x480
>>68826860
it's like they put me into the movie
>>
>>68827092
And no one is watching.
>>
>the scene where patches loses it and starts raping and killing the villager's children
still scarred from that, not sure how that made it past the movie review board holy shit
>>
>the meme where you take a family friendly movie and write edgy scenes
Seriously, /tv/?
>>
Army Dog is a quality meme.
>>
>the behind the scenes when Ezra Kemp drinked himself to the point of brutally abusing the crew and actors
did see it coming
>>
Toughest scene in this movie is when patches comes in when connor and fido are talking about fragging him; patches pants while lapping up J&B before snuffing connor into a bunch old NVA supply carts, then lifts his leg and wizzes on him before limping out of the bunker
>>
It was funnier when we didn't name a bunch of side characters and just talked about Army Dog tbqh.
>>
>that scene where Army Dog just shot a bunch of babies in a nursery
That was a controversial scene, I think.
Him just shooting them babies, but then they had the ghost babies.
>>
>it wasn't their screams that haunt me in the night, it was the erection i got from doing it

really, hollywood? it's a movie for kids
>>
>when patch walks onto rex humping his gears and he just stare

Did they implied something here or?
>>
>that scene where Markie Mark Wahlberg was leading his troops into enemy territory
>Pvt. Connor was just a young pup
>there is a torrential downpour, they can barely see 3 feet ahead of them
>Lt. Kibbles walks off to go mark his territory
>a "zing" is heard and he drops onto the muddy jungle floor, writhing about, the mud filling his poor doggy lungs, with his last thoughts being about that beautiful yellow lab, Princess, back home
>Mark screams "CONTAAACTTTT"
>Pvt. Connor is scared out of his mind
>Nobody can see the enemy
>he fires off into the distance, hoping hit something
>after a short while, the firing stops
>They continue to trek onward, until they reach a small village
>all the men are gone, and it is assumed that they were the men the squad had encountered in the jungle
>Mark sees many women and children cowering in fear
>smiles
>"Looks like gooks are back on the menu, boys"
>not a single leg goes unhumped
>Mark uses his machete to cut the scalps off as many children as he can, to take home as souvenirs
>Pvt. Connor reluctantly humps the leg of some girl, maybe about 16 or so, as her dying mother watches
>after everyone has had their fun, Mark slathers napalm throughout the entire village
>starts smoking a cigarette
>"You know, I like my sushi fried"
>lights it
>Those screams are burned into Connor's head, forever reminding him of how he went from a pup... to a wolf
>>
>>68827315
right? I couldn't believe that when I watched this with my wife's son.
>>
>>68827418
Jesus Raimi!
>>
>>68827475
LOWER, I SAID LOWER
>>
>>68827200
I thought Sam Raimi directed this though. There is so much of his influence
>>
File: 156156.jpg (14 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
156156.jpg
14 KB, 300x249
>>68827418
>he went from a pup... to a wolf
>>
>>68826595

>That scene when army dog comes home & his bitch is giving birth to black labs
>>
>Army Dog comes on
>It Ain't Fleas starts playing
>>
File: endless feels.gif (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
endless feels.gif
154 KB, 500x500
>>68826860
I didn't ask for these feels anon.
>>
>>68827520
Might have been an alias
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>68827597
>when you lowkey know you did Nanking
>>
>>68826595
>That scene where bones has to crawl through the Viet Cong tunnels and gets bit by a two-step
F
>>
File: 1461313947336.png (273 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
1461313947336.png
273 KB, 270x551
>>
>>68828732
Top meme, lad.
>>
>>68827315
and his daughter looked turned on after that
>>
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how they got Brian Keene to write this screenplay
>>
It aint me
It ain't meee!!!
Why does every fucking vietnam movie have this song including this one
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.