[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to centre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 970x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 970x544
Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to centre an entire episode around copyright law?
>>
a jew i guess
>>
>>68825210
OY VEY
>>
>>68825210
good episode.
>>
>>68825210

Oh that episode was hilarious, joker got so butthurt.

Still leagues better than I've got Batman in my basement
>>
>>68825290
Every episode with the joker is a good episode but I'm still amazed they decided it would be a good idea for a children's cartoon.
>>
>>68825298
That has to have been the worst by far. Granted it's a really early episode. But yeah it's awful.
>>
File: 1-andrea-beaumont.jpg (29 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1-andrea-beaumont.jpg
29 KB, 720x480
>that episode with the transexual villain "The Changeling"
>Batman defeats her by severing the tube to her estrogen tank

What were they thinking?
>>
>>68825210
I'm pretty sure this episode is based off one of the comics directly
>>
>>68825701

Go make your own thread you cancerous Raimiposter.
>>
>That episode where Maven loses Isis and Selina Kyle has to go out to find it
>When she finds ISIS in the Middle East trying to take over Syria

How did they know about it in the early 90's
>>
>That episode with the implied rape of Robin at the hands of a Batman messed up on scarecrow's toxin
was never the same after that lads
>>
>>68826499
Obviously not. Why else did he become night wing?
>>
>>68826440
They explained it in Selina's origin episode. It was after she quit Goldman Sach's following the crash of the stock market. She encounters the leader of ISIS trying to kill Bruce by sinking his cruise ship in arctic waters.

>"This ship is sinking faster than the Dow Jones!"
>>
>>68826660
>>68826538
>>68826499
>>68826440
>>68825701

Fucking kill yourselves you dregs of humanity.
>>
>>68826740
>I'm too young to remember the GOAT depiction of Batman so I'm going to lash out and tell you to kill yourselves
it's ok anon, no need to be an edgelord. I think they may still be available to stream with Amazon Prime
>>
File: image.png (581 KB, 599x825) Image search: [Google]
image.png
581 KB, 599x825
>>68826740
>>
Goes on >>>/co/.
You know, the cartoon board.
>>
>>68827139
this is a /tv/ show anon, not a comic book
>>
File: tired reptile.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
tired reptile.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>it's a Batman catches the Joker committing tax fraud episode
>>
>When you finally find out why they call him "Dick" Grayson instead of Richard

Well that was an unexpected for a kids show
>>
>>68825210
which episode?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.