[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How badly will Captain America 3 fuck this up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1007831-scan0022.jpg (374 KB, 1234x1920) Image search: [Google]
1007831-scan0022.jpg
374 KB, 1234x1920
How badly will Captain America 3 fuck this up?
>>
>>68824936

>I posted it again

filtered this time
>>
Fuck what up? Some shitty d-lister that isn't in the movie dying?
>>
>>68824936
I highly doubt they use that plot point at all. Although it does make me wonder what makes Spidey switch sides.
>>
>>68825111
He's not switching roles. The plot has nothing to do with the comic book plot, they just share a name.
>>
File: 1461497816570.png (64 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1461497816570.png
64 KB, 427x240
>>68824936
>>
>>68825187
THEY ALSO SHARE A PREMISE
>>
>>68825187
Well they all have to make up in the end somehow, the movie has to be a contained story, unlike the comics.
>>
File: tonyfinishcap.jpg (154 KB, 954x591) Image search: [Google]
tonyfinishcap.jpg
154 KB, 954x591
The only scene I want to see a direct recreation of is this one
>>
>>68825309
>help me Rhodey!
>>
>>68824936
A lot of people are going to be disappointed that this isn't based off the Civil War comic much at all apart from hero vs hero.
Instead it's really just a continuation of The Winter Soldier picking up where Age of Ultron left off.
Funny how they had that completely out of place scene for Thor Ragnarok and yet could have used AoU's main plot to create a divide between Tony and Steve. Joss Whedon really is a hack.
>>
>>68825309
No, the only thing from the comic that should be in the movie is the scene where Tony reveals he has a mole on Cap's team, and Cap gives zero fucks because HIS mole already told him

The comic is garbage
>>
>tfw no herc in the mcu
>>
>>68825429
The worst part of civil war was the ending

Cap literally just opens his eyes and looks at all the heroes fighting like some revalation hit him and he surrenders. No fight, just surrender and Tony wins. Like, it was only at that very moment that Cap realized what a fight is, like he wasn't expecting this. So fucking stupid.
>>
>>68825309
It's in the movie exactly like that
>>
>>68825595
(Mark Millar is a hack)

in case you weren't aware
>>
>>68824936

At this point i really doubt they adapt the comic here (which for me is disappointing) but i guess this can still be good... it won't feel like a war but a Spidey done by Marvel is really good news so i'll take what i get.
>>
>>68825416
The people being disappointed that it isn't like the comic book are retards, Civil War was shit in the comics.
>>
>>68826482
This. It was a terrible storyline.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.