[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: quentin.png (984 KB, 1214x1240) Image search: [Google]
quentin.png
984 KB, 1214x1240
What's next for him?
>>
I don't think he expected hateful eight to make much money, especially since it's opening next to Star Wars. But even then that box office is JUST
>>
>>68823541
>>68823606
>ignoring the foreign box office
Altogether it made over 150 million. That's far less than QT's last two flicks but the studio walked away with a nice profit so who cares?
>>
>>68823697
Django got multiple times that at the box office.

This is the sign that Tarantino is falling off. His next flick will make even less.
>>
>>68823761
H8 was much-much better than DU though
>>
>>68823761
Kill Bill got multiple times what Death Proof made at the box office.

This is the sign that Tarantino is falling off. His next flick will make even less.
>>
>>68823761
Pulp Fiction got multiple times what Jackie Brown made at the box office.

>>
Uno Farto
>>
>>68823541

Daily reminder that DISNEY forced a lot of theaters to have all their rooms to play Star Wars or they wouldn't got the movie at all, hurting sales and word of mouth for Hatefull 8
>>
Did he shart at 3:17
>>
>>68824057
Link?
>>
Quentin "Blast From My Ass When That Fine Foot Pass" Tarantino
>>
>>68823541
As of April 18, 2016, The Hateful Eight has grossed $54.1 million in North America and $101.5 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $155.6 million, against a budget of $44 million.[3]
>>
>>68824057
[[CITATIONS NEEDED]]
>>
File: BCS.png (23 KB, 104x95) Image search: [Google]
BCS.png
23 KB, 104x95
Fun fact: Tarantino's last good flick was Jackie Brown.
>>
>yfw Hateful Eight was actually as a great as IB, and a totally respectable entry

I mean, I honestly enjoy all of his films because I don't feel the need to convince others I have superior taste on the Internet, but I really don't see how someone couldn't think H8 was better than Django Unchained and Kill Bill (both of which were good).

It's more restrained than either of those, has a great score, and had a gorgeous atmosphere. The ending was really satisfying, too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.