[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leftovers season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: the_leftovers_s02e08_still.jpg (35 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
the_leftovers_s02e08_still.jpg
35 KB, 768x433
>The Leftovers is moving locations again — and this time, it's headed out of America.

>Sources say the third and final season of the HBO drama will take place in Australia, both on and off screen, due to an upcoming storyline in the show. Production will pick up where it left off last season in Austin, Texas, before going down under.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/leftovers-is-moving-australia-season-888077
>>
>third and final season

thank fucking god
>>
>>68822856
>not enjoying the spiritual successor to LOST

>>>/reddit/
>>
So Australians caused the rapture with shitposting?
>>
>>68822828

That's a pretty big left turn from the show's focus on small-town America. I have faith in the writers but that sounds like an odd choice.
>>
>>68822828

Googling The Leftovers Australia turned up a Reddit thread with some autists talking about a number of references to events occurring in Australia in the first couple of seasons that I don't even remember. I guess Lindelof has really had this all planned out from the beginning the absolute madman
>>
>>68823645
this
>>
>>68822828
>the third and final season of the HBO drama will take place in Australia,

Finally they've been cucking us with that shit for two years already.
>>
File: leftoverscollage.png (3 MB, 1580x2024) Image search: [Google]
leftoverscollage.png
3 MB, 1580x2024
BASED FUCKING LINDELOF DOES IT AGAIN
>>
I thought season 2 was pretty good

The "afterlife" scenes with kevin were great, kind of surreal and offputting but in a nice, subtle way
>>
File: Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>68822828
i wonder how much they will jew it up this time
>>
at least there wont be a million niggers in the show like last season
>>
Do you faggots even watch the show? Last season kept referring to a man in Australia who was able to die and revive ala Kevin in the finale.

I think the current theory is that the guy Kevin ran into in purgatory on the bridge to Jarden and in the bar before he sang karaoke is that same Australian guy. I assume this coming season will explain the purgatory plot as well as why papa Garvey is the way he is. Also the National Geographic magazine issue.
>>
File: averageaustralianfamily.jpg (75 KB, 230x350) Image search: [Google]
averageaustralianfamily.jpg
75 KB, 230x350
>>68825546

>Australia
>White
>>
>>68825581
Kevin's dad is in Australia
>>
>>68825742
i bet one of them will be the daughters new love interest
>>
>>68825581

The purgatory was just that. Purgatory. Lindelof confirmed that.

Oh and also Kevin is now a shaman who can speak to both sides. He confirmed that too.
>>
>>68825897
He was already speaking to both sides thru S2
>>
>>68825215
jill is so qt
>>
>tfw it's a dreamtime series
based
>>
>>68825215
>The Leftovers handled rape so much better than game of thrones
I dont remember any rape.
>>
>it's a jill wants to get BLACKED but michael won't do her episode
>>
was season 2 good, never watched it
>>
>>68826781
whatta gayboi
>>
>>68826807
it was better than whatever you watched instead
>>
>>68825546
careful with that edge
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.