[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venture Bros General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ventuebros.png (142 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
ventuebros.png
142 KB, 279x181
Just binged this series for the first time. Only got better as it went; outside of the lack of closure, I think season 6 was the best yet. Hope they come out with another special soon to wrap up some of those plot lines. What does /tv/ think of Venture Bros?

Favorite characters, plot lines, organizations, season, episode, etc?
>>
Love it, they make way to little of it.
>>
is the series completed?
>>
you shoulda said
>I just marathoned the first episode

to get more replies
>>
It is my favorite show. Not nearly as popular as it deserves to be, though I think popularity would ruin it.
>>
I've been a fan since day one but honestly I'm done with it. Three years of waiting and they produce 8 episodes that are nothing but villain of the week plots, with a season finale that doesn't wrap up anything because there was nothing happening to wrap up. Lazzo should have pulled the plug on the show two seasons ago.
>>
>>68823709
Yeah, I thought season 6 was fantastic, but it sort of felt like only half of a season. The blue morpho stuff was left without resolution, and other plotlines like the Wide Wale arching, Dean going to college, Hank's romance, and filling the council of 13 were just getting started.

The wait for season 7 is gonna be brutal. I can only imagine how long time fans feel.
>>
File: fixit.jpg (30 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
fixit.jpg
30 KB, 500x280
>>68821893
This glorious bastard was great.
Any word on when season 6 hits disk?
>>
File: 250px-Twilight.png (149 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
250px-Twilight.png
149 KB, 250x308
>I'm magic!
I fucking lose it every time I watch that part.
>>
The entire prom scene was great.
>>
>>68824374
It's one of my all time favorites. Sad that it doesn't get exposure but it's hard to convince people to watch anything unless it has some type of fad following.

I wish they'd promise a movie or something as a huge finale if they don't renew another season after this next.
>>
My favorite cartoon. It's everything I love. Thankful for every single second.
>>
The music in the show is just as important as the characters themselves.
>>
>>68825067
This. So much this. Over it a while ago. Maybe some day i'll finish watching but fuck them
>>
I love it but honestly forgot it even existed after the huge gap after the prom. Didn't even realize they had released more.
>>
>>68825933
Fuck you. You piece of shit.
>>
>>68821893
>Hope they come out with another soon
Keep on hoping but don't old your breath

>>68825067
Same boat as you. I was a huge fan. Have the first three seasons on DVD and the Mego dolls of Dr. Girlfriend and Phantom Limb. Completely lost all interest in the show and haven't bothered to get back into it after waiting for fucking ever for them to make new episodes.
>>
I loved it when I was 16 or so when season 4 came out. It took so long for 4 to come out that I never really considered picking it up again. Just started my first rewatch, these early episodes that all end in some stupid action scene are a total chore

>>68825067
4 felt like a great place to end for the most part
>>
>>68826077
There is no need to be upset, friend.
>>
>>68821893

I'm more invested in these characters than most non cartoon shows.

These characters are written better than most regular shows.
>>
Venture bros is great.

I think my favourite one-off character is galactic inquisitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMNJuSl91qY
>>
Also, if you ever feel like rewatching some random episodes.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/the-venture-bros

This is great.
>>
Goes on >>>/co/.
>>
>>68825403
this finale was amazing
i would be completely okay if the series ended there
>>
Funny, I just watched this recently for the first time too. I wasn't crazy about it until the end of the first season but after that I was loving it. I hate that I'll have to wait forever between seasons now, but it sounds like they already have a special in mind to wrap up the story for the sixth season.

>>68828192
I don't know why but Brick Frog is probably my favorite one off character so far. He's appeared in the background a few times but this is his only speaking role

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81vLH7ITNbE
>>
>>68829041
>the first season

I think I fell in love after this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khyzj5toqwA
>>
THE MAN OF ACTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn88hl1Iz64
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.