[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snowden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Snowden.jpg (111 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Snowden.jpg
111 KB, 1200x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSAiI3xMh4

What does /tv/ think about this trailer?
>>
>>68821608
Too many sex Scenes. Mommy Won't Be Able To Take ME
>>
>>68821608
Pretty lousy. Stone hasn't made a good movie in a very long time.
>>
Lame
>>
>Hothead making 10/10 Snowden speak impression
>Nic Cage
>Raymond Gibbons
This might be gud
>>
>>68821608
What's the point? Citizen four was brilliant. That's all you need.
>>
i'm assuming they told no one stone was directing until he showed up on set
>>
>Hothaed playing Snowden

Does it mean that Hothead is the new arch-nemesis of Agent Wilson?

I guess this gives more insight to this character. The man who once served CIA but betrayed them because of his hotheadedness, and will stop at nothing to destroy his former agency.

This is going to be interesting.
>>
File: 1459543061434.png (24 KB, 773x316) Image search: [Google]
1459543061434.png
24 KB, 773x316
>>68821608
Snowden is pretty cool guy who is not fraid to any one thing.

But, he still wants government surveillance apparently and is no Assange.

But the movie looks like it could be good.
>>
>>68821608

>that fucking voice

is this an SNL skit? He sounds like Homer Simpson in the cop show, not the pilot.
>>
>>68821608
oh looks good...
nicolas cage...
noice.
>>
File: grin.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
grin.png
572 KB, 600x580
>Risking your life to expose what literally everyone knew.

The trailer is a bit too cringy for my taste.
>>
>>68821962
im watching it just for nicolas cage
>>
File: 23.jpg (5 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
5 KB, 117x125
>Snowden is a hero who walked for 2 weeks on broken legs to get into the army
>>
File: ASMR.jpg (24 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ASMR.jpg
24 KB, 960x540
>>68825276
He fled to china, then russia, and the story of it isn't really fully known. there was a lot he revealed about relations between the countries too, not just the meta-data harvesting of US's own citizens.

also never explains how fire can melt steel beams....
>>
File: hmm.jpg (45 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
45 KB, 352x395
>>68822226
Exactly, I don't understand how this is supposed to appeal to anyone. Who is the target audience? The sort of people who are interested in what Snowden did would surely just watch Citizenfour, and won't be interested in Hollywood's cringe-worthy cash grab. This looks like a completely unnecessary waste of time, an over-dramatized piece of shit trying to cash in on Snowden's popularity. It reeks of Hollywood's typical infantile treatment of material best presented in a documentary format. A travesty.
>>
>>68821608
I will watch anything with JGL in it
>>
File: kino tv recommendations.png (4 MB, 2044x1352) Image search: [Google]
kino tv recommendations.png
4 MB, 2044x1352
>>68826358
but that's exactly what I want, a true story with explosions and fast cuts, you need to pick up the pace old man heh with your anime furry waifu from the 60's, fucking pleb. I bet you wouldn't even recognize a kino if it snuck its way in to your VHS collection. Not everyone can look at the sun with their eyes open and become an ascended patrician member of /tv/.
>>
My only problem will be Greenwald being portrayed as anything other than a mendacious terrorist-apologist scumbag whose only real claim to fame was being handed documents by Snowden.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.