[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
negran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
okay so i know im late but i recently watched the TWD finale and im wondering

why was /tv/ so butthurt about negan again? i didnt notice anything too annyoing with that particular episode, especially after the /got/ premiere
>>
>>68821552
idk, they got a great actor

he was amazing in skyfall
>>
>>68821592
so that was the butthurt? the actor choice?
>>
fucking pleb
>>
>>68821688
they didnt want a cliffhanger
>>
>>68821552
Daniel Plainview? I'm your brother from another mother.
>>
>>68821552
>>68821688
The problem was the cliffhanger, not Negan
>>
>>68821765
>>68821913
who gives a fuck about this show anyway to the point of such butthurt

its the walking shit afterall, it can be fun but its not worth the effort
>>
>>68821983
idk man i dont watch it, anon just wanted an answer
>>
>>68821765
okay can you explain though
what show doesn't end a finale with a cliffhanger

I really don't understand what happened
(also don't watch Walking dead, so)
>>
The problem is how the cliffhanger is handled.
It isn't just that they ruined an iconic scene from the comic.
What makes it worse than other cliffhangers is that it doesn't just stop after or before something happens, like every other cliffhanger. the thing happens, it just doesn't show us, which is fucking stupid and feels like an obvious attempt to get people talking and build hype, but it's so fucking idiotic it backfired.
We're still talking about it though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.