[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think he knows about baneposting, /tv/? How do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Aidan_Gillen_Official.jpg (14 KB, 220x277) Image search: [Google]
Aidan_Gillen_Official.jpg
14 KB, 220x277
You think he knows about baneposting, /tv/? How do you think he feels about being a living meme?
>>
>>68818372
Of course.
>>
>>68818372
I met him in a pub in Dublin once and mentioned how he's become famous on the internet

He didn't seem to care, but then again he was pretty drunk
>>
>>68818458
for you
>>
Memesh are a laddah
>>
>>68818372
Of coursh
>>
>>68818458
I doubt he'd care if sober honestly
>>
>>68818372

Ah, for me he's still the mayor of Baltimore.
>>
Just goes to show you how much people actually care about 4chinz

Get off your fat asses and go fuck somebody
>>
>>68820886
hi chad
>>
>>68818458

I saw him at a grocery store giving a fan a hard time, opening and closing his hand in front of some neckbeard's face and going "Huh? Huh? Huh?" repeatedly. Then he tried to leave with an armful of candy bars without paying, and caused a big scene even when the cashier was trying to be nice
>>
He knows and he's sad because he thinks we're making fun of a weak perfomance
>>
>>68821572

I thought that's what we've been doing these past four years
>>
>>68821648
You are wildly mistaken friend, CIA is a once in a generation performance from a rare talent
>>
>>68818372
I shubboosh

you take what you get
>>
>>68818458
Was he a bigger guy in real life
>>
>>68818458
Oh, so he thinks he's too big for us, is that it?
>>
File: 1429601701980.gif (398 KB, 128x150) Image search: [Google]
1429601701980.gif
398 KB, 128x150
>>68821572
But it's literally the opposite.
CIA is the performance of the millennium.
>>
>>68818372
BANE?
>>
>>68818372
Even Director Christopher Nolan wasn't safe from Aidan's twisted vision.

> "I heard weird sounds coming from his trailer," Nolan confessed. Looking through a window he saw Aidan furiously copulating with a prostitute while exclaiming "I'M ON BOARD, CALL ME IN BABY," before climaxing over the woman and shoving her to the ground, putting a pistol to her head and interrogating her. He was never seen on set without his miniature plane hat. "Whenver he talked to me he'd flex his neck muscles really hard."

> "CIA slowly became Aidan", Nolan claimed. "He would not use the screen name we gave him which was Bill Wilson. He'd dub himself CIA and would ignore our attempts to correct him. One time he threatened me, saying how a big guy could snap my neck like it was a bundle of sticks."

> The final straw came when Aidan was found breaking into Tom Hardy's trailer, tying him up and boiling him in a cauldron of hot water while chanting "OOOHOOHOO, BIG GUY FOR YOU." Nolan cut Aidan's scenes to just the intro but says he has not slept well since and keeps hearing planes during the night frequently even though he does not live near an airfield
>>
>>68822083
Nobody else has this kind of neck control.
>>
>>68822640
Copy that
>>
What did he mean by this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
>>
>>68818458
m8 of mine fingered him outside a club in carlow
>>
>>68823126
i don't know, I can't make out a single word he's saying. Lol is that even a real accent or did he just make it up?
>>
>>68823126
>dr pavel I'm a poofter
>>
>>68823209
That's Irish for you.
>>
File: ascas234.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ascas234.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>68823126
Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.
>>
>>68821572
>>68821648
>>68822083
Literally nobody except autists misunderstood it. I am not saying it was master writing, but it's reasonably clever wordplay that went over the heads of some dim bulbs. In their shame at being unable to catch a pun-tier little joke, they have to overcompensate by attacking what they didn't understand. To reiterate, it's not that the bar was so high you need to be smart to understand it. The bar is average and these drips still couldn't reach it.

It's not a bad scene, or bad dialogue. It served its purpose in setting up Bane as a weird, Batman-villain freak who was not to be fucked with and plans things to the letter.

I am not sure how a single person could possibly misunderstand any of it barring actual inability to grasp social interaction or context via autism or such similar. Yeah the action is fast and somewhat complicated but not accidentally (it's supposed to take you off-guard and make you wonder wtf Bane is doing but not tough to get what's happening).

Bane gets on plane using Pavel as bait so he can find out what the CIA knows that might threaten his plans. He brings 3 guys with him, a simple shell game ensues. The CIA guy calls in that he has Pavel, he and his men, and one prisoner. Therefore Bane has to leave one of his men in the wreckage to match the report already called in.
>>
>>68823422
if he sent Pavel in as bait, and then Pavel tells CIA about Bane, and then Bane comes back to find out what Pavel told CIA, why did Bane send Pavel in the first place? CIA would know nothing.
>>
>>68823422

That's totally wrong. When Bane talks about crashing the plane, he is talking about this plane of reality, not the aircraft. CIA represents tradition, and order. Dr. Pavel is the naive, good intentioned scientist, initially seduced by Bane's emotional rhetoric. But then terrified of it. Bane IS a big guy.
>>
>>68822002
>>68821960
He's a big guy
>>
>>68821563

do the full pasta next time
>>
File: image.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>68823662
>plane of reality
>>
>>68823362
BRAVO ANON!
>>
File: big disaster for you.jpg (1 MB, 1876x2057) Image search: [Google]
big disaster for you.jpg
1 MB, 1876x2057
>>68823422
>literal autist getting mad at people deliberately misunderstanding the retarded plane scene

uuuu
>>
>>68823152
Did he use lube?
>>
>>68823422
>Literally nobody except autists misunderstood it.
Explains why Hardy was confused.
>>
File: aidan-haughey.jpg (29 KB, 506x342) Image search: [Google]
aidan-haughey.jpg
29 KB, 506x342
>>68818372
Do his sons know that his dad is a meme?
>>
>>68818372
you have no idea what a "living meme" means
>>
>>68825377
>Aidan will never be your dad
Why live
>>
File: nobody cared.png (462 KB, 924x500) Image search: [Google]
nobody cared.png
462 KB, 924x500
Nobody cared who he was until he tried to take off the mask.
>>
>>68823662
Read this in Slavok Ziseks voice.
>>
>>68823126
Oh fuck that was CIA in Queer as Folk? I had no idea.

Guy's a chameleon.
>>
>>68818372
I love him for being a meme. I hate him for being Irish discount Gary Oldman
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.