[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he have to turn into such a piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Walter-White.jpg (32 KB, 590x375) Image search: [Google]
Walter-White.jpg
32 KB, 590x375
Why did he have to turn into such a piece of shit?
>>
Think about how boring this whole thing would have been if he didn't turn evil. Should I make meth? Nah, I'll just die of cancer
>>
He felt betrayed by grey matter and become obsessed with the noteriety it gave him. It stopped being about providing for his family and about the power he had over others.

Tbh.
>>
>>68818418
>>68818418

Well yeah but he still didn't have to murder people for no reason. Him killing Mike pissed me off. He's also a pretty big cuck desu
>>
>>68818338
cause it was fun and he was dead anyway so fuck it
>>
>>68818338
He didn't. Hank was the bad guy. If Hank could have left his ego unfed, Walt would have walked away with the money, and everything would've been ok.
The issue is that Hank was willing to ruin the life of not only Walt, but also his two kids, in order to get a shiny star for capturing "Heisenberg". He let his desire for glory get in the way, and in the end, everyone ended up paying for it.
Fuck Hank.
>>
>>68818659

Yeah Hank was a fat piece of shit.
>>
>>68818338
It was an ego thing. Walt helped build up Grey Matter and had it taken away from him. He wasn't going to let that happen with his meth empire even if it meant going down with the ship.
>>
>>68818338
He was a piece of shit from the start, just too pussy-whipped to act on it. Cancer diagnosis set him free. You literally see him blow up a guy's car and beat up a teenage kid for being obnoxious in the first episode. That's psychopath behavior right there.

>>68818659
>it's Hank's fault for not turning a blind eye to his campaign of murder and drug trafficking, he should have thread lightly xD
Walt fanboys are the worst.
>>
>>68818659
Sure you could say that, but also you have to think about Walt's greed. It was never enough and he constantly makes excuses throughout the show to continue on doing bad shit. There were multiple times when he could have just stopped and walked away, or even just stop being a manipulative ass and let it things flow.

Walt was a cuck all his life and became addicted to being a powerful and infamous criminal.
>>
>>68818659
Walt's ego is the only reason he kept making meth after his GM friend offered to pay for his treatment.
>>
Well after all he was Breaking Bad
>>
>>68818659
roll
>>
he was always a piece of shit, the show just misleads you into liking him early on
>>
>>68821238
Every time Walt made an attempt to walk away he was faced with a new challenge, e.g. Jesse being a fucktard pussy searching for redemption and having a heart blah blah blah. all pussy shit imo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.