[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a movie with a more shitty youth than this one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Kids_film.jpg (75 KB, 507x755) Image search: [Google]
Kids_film.jpg
75 KB, 507x755
Is there a movie with a more shitty youth than this one?
>>
>>68815858

Bully. I like it when teens are portrayed as awful pieces of shit.
>>
>>68815858
Kidulthood - Although it's a great film and accurate kids like that are the fucking worst.
>>
there is a french movie in which the kids are fucking awful. forget what it's called though.
>>
>>68816081
La haine.

They're not so bad in that though
>>
>>68816001
Same, but I just like corruption aspect the most, stuff like Blue Velvet I really enjoy.
>>
City of God
>>
>>68815858
wasn't the director of this film a convicted paedophile and it turns out all he wanted to do was see young girls sexualised?
>>
>>68816227
no
>>
Your home movies
>>
>>68816227
Larry Clark. Larry already was famous for his photographs of young people, often pictured in a semi erotic way.
>>
>>68816123

nah, it's not that one.
>>
>>68816123
>kids
>>
>>68816327
someone needs to end his degeneracy
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>68816283
>>
>>68816070
I hate that fucking movie and the whole sub genre of teen chav wank that it spawned.
Like you said, it's a well made film but it portrayed shitty people as complex characters, which in most cases they are not, most of the time shit is just shit.
>>
Gummo tee bee aych.

I love this fucking movie though. My ex gf showed it to me, she still has my copy :,(
>>
That was supposed to be the point, right?
>>
>>68816574
tell her son to give it back
>>
I hate this fucking movie.
>>
Do kids REALLY live like this?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.