[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tooker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: CIA.jpg (326 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
326 KB, 1280x720
Tooker?
>>
>>68815166
tell me about the motherfucker birthdays, why do they get snatched
>>
they work for the motherfucker, the birthday man
>>
>>68815166
i am bane.. birtday for you
>>
If I snatched that, would you die?
>>
>>68815166
i am bane... birtday for you
>>
I'm so happy you guys share my Seagal obsession lol. There's plenty of memes to be had with Steve. No reason to force the birthday thing over and over again
>>
>>68815299
It would be extremely ticklish.
>>
>>68815166
Well, congratulations! I'm sorry to hear that!
>>
>>68815166
i am bane.... birtday for you
>>
>>68815357
i am bane..... birtday for you
>>
>>
This thread is going places.
>>
>>68815166
WAs having your birthday snatched part of yourplan?
ZO COURSH
HAHHAHA Well ,congratulaitons on brtiadat, whats the next step of "they took her" snatch every motherfucker birtday big guy for you tell me about bane they took her mother fucker birtday dr pavel im cia birthday?

for ypu
>>
>>68815166
was having birtday big guy part of cia? plane scene combined with steven segal dialouge, hmm what next? big guy for birthday ? yes, birthday on cia plane. whats the next step of snatching mother fucker plane? you're a motherfucker birthday
>>
>>68815166
What the hell actually goes on in this scene? What is Steven trying to say?
>>
>>68815631
big guy for you....
>>
IF I TAKE THAT SCARF OFF WILL YOU DIE?
>>
>>68815631
He's gonna snatch you.
>>
>>68815673
will snatch every bane... big guy plane
>>
>>68815673
It would be very unsightly
For you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAG_EkEcofI

Here's some Seagal Kino for yall
>>
>>68815631
Nobody knows
>>
NOTHING! I TOOK NOTHING!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.