[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>quipping after you kill your cousin (who has done nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bitch.jpg (49 KB, 690x850) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
49 KB, 690x850
>quipping after you kill your cousin (who has done nothing wrong)

holy fuck, was this written by Whedon?
>>
>>68815066
Wymmyn no like weak men.

Weak men must die!
>>
Dude you're just mad the sand sneks are strong independent empowered womyn
>>
>>68815132

>Ned quips
>>
kek my female cousin could kill me and don't feel any remorse

are you close to your cousins op?
>>
>>68815132
>strong independent empowered womyn
>kill because pacifism is weak
They are still colonized by the internalized sexism
>>
All I care about is that they've killed off all the interesting Dornish characters, aside from Oberyn's wife. It's their prerogative to kill off characters, but it won't serve the show well when the only ones left are boring.
>pls let Dickon Tarly be a good character
>>
>>68815622
Pretty much this, holy shit a Dornish King that's actually diplomatic and reasonable? Can't have that shit going on here.
>>
>>68815066
Accomplishments of empowered Dornish women, so far:
>Poisoning a defenceless girl
>Stabbing a man in the back
>Stabbing a man in a wheelchair
>Lying and then stabbing a man from behind

This is some decent critique on contemporary feminism, desu.
>>
>>68815066
This was the most cringe worthy scene in entire series so far. Terrible.
>>
>>68815861
ridiculous and cowardly as it seems, feminists will still celebrate it as some sort of female empowerment. Reminder that women have a very flexible sense of empathy, and they can literally shut off empathy for non-women.
>>
>>68815854
It isn't that I even mind so called 'bad-ass' female characters or what have you. It's that any character without flaw (these Sand Cunts) belong in some shit-tier basic cable show. This show's strongest fighters aren't supposed to be the greatest that ever were. Brienne, for example, is both female and powerful, and I like her. Because she has character, and the writers aren't afraid to give her weakness. Watching her fall in love again and again, and her fighting with the Hound, which was brutal, both make the character human. Whip Girl just reminds me of Black Widow. Except, she works in a comic book context, and doesn't here.
>>
>>68815984
>can literally shut off empathy for anyone.
Fixed that for you.

Seriously, they hate other women almost as much as the patriarchy.
>>
>>68815066
>who has done nothing wrong
He was a weak man, shitlord.
>>
do normie women actually like the sandsnakes? the two people that do conan-o-brien's video game livestream like them
>>
>>68815484
>We want war because they killed our family.
>We will kill our family so that we can go to war with those who killed our family.
>>
>>68815984
>Reminder that women have a very flexible sense of empathy, and they can literally shut off empathy for non-women.

You mean like this board does for blacks?
>>
>>68817435
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shhh
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>68815066
The aboot to be queen of Dorne; whom I believe just quipped, as of course, is tradition
>>
The remaining episodes should be Sand Snakes stabbing characters until the entire cast is dead.
>>
>>68817435
You mean niggers?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.