[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just saw the movie of the year anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Ask someone who just saw the movie of the year anything
>>
>not Captain America: cis
>>
>>68814518
Are you tired of comic book shit?
>>
Why are you such a faggot
>>
>>68814518

Fuck off, Kangaroo.
>>
>>68814550
No
>>
>>68814518
Was the screen indeed xtreme?
>>
>>68814518

were you the only one over the age of 11 there?
>>
>>68814518
Why is the sky blue?
>>
>$24.50
what the fuck nigger
>>
>>68814518
>not going to IMAX

pleb
>>
>>68814518

lolling hard @ spending $50 on a fucking superhero movie

genuinely pathetic
>>
Spidey was lit huh?
>>
>>68814518
Does scojo get blacked widow?
>>
>>68814777
thisssss
wtf what kinda degenerate spends 50 bucks to see manchildren in a cinema laughing at quips
>>
>>68814734
>being poor

fuck off
>>
Why didn't you see any other kid movies like Jungle book?
>>
File: 1457875529234.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1457875529234.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>68814589

Hello nu-male millennial manchild. Why don't you let that homely shit-skinned immigrant continue to rape your landwhale of a girlfriend while you persist to vote for the Green Party like the absolute leftist subhuman trash that you are, nigger. Let your mind of the lowest common denominator continue to get saturated in pathetic children's trash marketed at simpletons like you while the plutocractic elite laugh at the fact that you paid $24.50 AUD for a fucking comic book superhero movie so you can circlejerk about men in spandex while at work with your other nu-male closeted homosexuals.

Reddit's that way >>>/Plebbit/
>>
>>68814777
>>68814892

It's Australian dollars, so like.... a couple bucks, real money.
>>
>>68814893
You will get poor if you always get ripped off like that.
>>
>>68815100

I'm a Canadian so that would also be 25 of our dollars.

Anyway, spending any money on capeshit is basically laughable.
>>
>>68814518
Haha faggot. Fucking Melbourne Central Hoyts is a piece of shit cinema. Sun Theatre master race reporting in.

In all seriousness though, movie was legit. I went in hoping I would get winter soldier 2. I got that... And a proper Iron Man story and Vision/Witch and unexpectedly awesome Spiderman and holy fuck why was Hawkeye not this great in the other films. Fucking Whedon.
>>
how big is your cock?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.