[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Cornetto Trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Can we please talk about these films
>>
World's End wasn't very good
>>
It's not as good as the first two but I still like it quite a bit
>>
>>68814390
Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > The Worlds End
I will accept Shaun over Fuzz but Worlds End isn't even the same league
>>
>>68814390
>films
i think you mean flicks
>>
>>68814480
Yea but still an alright film
>>
Never seen Shaun of the Dead but the other two were really good. I watched World's End shortly after Elysium (which I was tricked into thinking was supposed to be a good movie) and was floored by how much better the fight choreography was in TWE. I didn't expect it to be an action movie to begin with, or at least not to that extent.
>>
>>68814556
Yeah
>>
>>68814390
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
hot fuzz > worlds end > shaun of the dead
>>
>>68814390
Hot fuzz is in my top 5
>>
>>68814951
yeah ok mr contrarian
>>
>>68814951
Like clockwork.
>>
>>68814951
nice maymay
>>
>>68814951
big MOMMA'S house is classic negro kino you faggot
>>
File: The-Worlds-End-Simon-Pegg.jpg (151 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
The-Worlds-End-Simon-Pegg.jpg
151 KB, 658x370
>>68814424
>>68814466
>>68814480
Really? The World's End was my favorite. But then again, I felt for Gary's disillusionment and need to relive past glory.
>>
>>68814600
Yeah
>>
>inb4 that pasta
>>68814951
Fuck
>>
Shaun of the Dead = Hot Fuzz > The World's End
>>
I think each one was better than the last.

I realise that this is not a popular opinion, but I tend to lose interest when I watch Shaun of the Dead.
>>
>>68814390
The Reddit Trilogy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.