[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in a few short hours, the few remnants of intelligence on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>in a few short hours, the few remnants of intelligence on /tv/ will migrate from it forever
>in a few short hours, /film/ will be established as the new intellectual powerhouse of 4chan, on par with /lit/, /his/, and /sci/
>in a few short hours, my brethren and I will be free of capeshit, Star Wars, television shows, celebrities, /pol/, Bane, and the rest
>in a few short hours, we will work day and night to create the most elitist board on all of 4chan, permanently free of IMDb manchildren
>in a few short hours, /tv/ will descend into /v/tier shitposting forever
It's over.

You're done.

I'm so fucking happy
>>
All 4 of you will be dearly missed.
>>
>>68813159
>>>/film/
Don't worry bro me and my endless hordes of shitposting brothers will be following you.

Forever.
>>
>>68813159
lol, I'll jump into /film/ and shitpost there :)
>>
>>68813204
>>68813242
and you'll be banned in an instant.
>>
>>68813282
And I'll turn on flight mode and be back seconds later. Your board is dead in the water little boy. I'm going to take such pleasure in destroying it
>>
Actually /tv/ is the one that's getting rid of all that trash
>no more capeshit
>no more star wars
>no more baneposting
All of that is going straight to /film/. This is the future you chose, enjoy!
>>
>>68813159
The glorious revolution starts soon brother
>>
>>68813159
I fail to see how /tv/ will be free television
>>
Have we started the fire?
>>
>>68813159
The only films that are discussed are capeshit and star wars. When was the last time anybody had a serious discussion about classic film? All of the shitposting comes from /film/ related topics so its ALLLLLL going with you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.