[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: TR-8R.jpg (48 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
TR-8R.jpg
48 KB, 500x484
What the hell was his problem?
>>
>>68811536
TRAITOR
R
A
I
T
O
R
>>
Having his Empire crashed with no survivors
>>
>>68811536
He wanted to be as cool as the clone stormtroopers of old, but couldn't, because he was a ginger.
>>
>>68811536
too short for a stormtrooper
>>
>>68811536
he had a small penis so he compensates it with a big weapon and an agressive attitude
>>
>make Captain Phasma
>supposed to be the new Bobba Fett
>everyone likes Tr8tor8 instead
>this makes Captain Phasma the cool looking, overlooked character
>will eventually be turned into toys and shit
>will eventually be seen as the real new Boba Fett

just as planned
>>
>>68811604
Tell that to Kanjiklub.
>>
Did anyone else notice how Finn didn't even hesitate to shoot his comrades the moment he decided to leave, these were people he grew up with"
>>
>Traitor became a meme but not Hey Trooper
>>
I don't understand this meme. Why do people take random lines and think they are funny? This isn't like baneposting.
>>
>>68812283
>>>/k/anjiklub
>>
>>68812098
Did you notice that Poe kills his bro? I think that fucking twisted
>>
>>68812098
I found that seriously jarring
I was expecting that he'd have a serious conflict with actually killing the men he served with
But nope, it does not bother him in the slightest somehow
>>
>>68812604
I thought he would atleast need Poe to convince him it was either them or the imperials, but no, he just starts blasting away.

I literally only saw it a few days ago ant that was my biggest problem.
Damn right that bastard is a traitor, he deserves a firing squad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.