[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this. What did i think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Big_Moon_revised.jpg (2 MB, 1732x2551) Image search: [Google]
Big_Moon_revised.jpg
2 MB, 1732x2551
Just watched this.
What did i think of it?
>>
It was a good movie
>>
>>68810975
You thought it was great. Excellent even. You weren't entirely aware of Sam Rockwell before this film. You remember him from different movies here and there, but Moon has skyrocketed him to one of your favorite actors of all time.
>>
>>68810975
Now to wait and see if Duncan Jones made a good Warcraft movie.
>>
>>68810975
It's shit
>>
>>68810975
You either hail it as the only good sci-fi of the previous decade, or think it's utter shit, since /tv/ doesn't seem to know any middle way.
>>
You thought it was really good. You came into it expecting some throwaway hipster shit, but what you got was an actual story with actual characters who seem motivated. Also are happy whenever you see Oliver Platt getting work.
>>
prime example on how to tell an exciting story with a minimal cast and minimal set pieces.
>>
>>68810975
You thought there were some nice ideas in there, but that it didn't really come out that well in the final edit. Despite being a fan of Rockwell and thinking he was great in parts, you were disappointed with his performance during the big reveal scene where he meets his clone, however, you realise this may have more to do with the director's input rather than Rockwell, himself.

You also had to pause the movie 45 minutes in to google what film you were watching, as up until that point you believed you were watching the film 'Moonrise Kingdom'.
>>
not enought Kaya Scodelario nudes
>>
You thot kevn spaece was robit
>>
>>68811141
you have becomereddit
>>
>>68810975
Worst of the big 3

Interstellar > 2001 > moon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.