[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: I'M_HOT_I'M_BIG.gif (2 MB, 630x263) Image search: [Google]
I'M_HOT_I'M_BIG.gif
2 MB, 630x263
>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit".
>>
I don't think I could stand to just live my life as blind in one eye while the guy that did it was rich, famous and got all the pussy he wanted.
>>
>>68808998
He can't even racial slur right.
>>
File: 1459461156159.jpg (54 KB, 530x401) Image search: [Google]
1459461156159.jpg
54 KB, 530x401
>>
marky is my favourite manlet
>>
File: fucking shits.gif (3 MB, 360x179) Image search: [Google]
fucking shits.gif
3 MB, 360x179
>>
IM HOT

IM BIG

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>68809023
But hes a jungle gook what is he gonna do? They got no fucking honor!
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (20 KB, 265x284) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
20 KB, 265x284
VIETNAM
>>
File: vietcongfukinshit.jpg (27 KB, 565x311) Image search: [Google]
vietcongfukinshit.jpg
27 KB, 565x311
FUCKING
>>
File: file.png (56 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56 KB, 252x200
SHIT
>>
File: 1440346930342.jpg (152 KB, 950x711) Image search: [Google]
1440346930342.jpg
152 KB, 950x711
SHITS
>>
man I love marky mark memes I lose my shit everytime
>>
Marky Mark for president!
>>
File: 1365101403018.jpg (81 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
1365101403018.jpg
81 KB, 600x836
>>68808998
Mark Wahlberg?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
>>68809023
He later apologized, and then discovered the man never went blind
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.